Chapter 12

Following day

I woke up after I heard a sound coming from my phone indicating that I received a message.

From:Unknown Number
Morning beautiful.
Meet me at lobby.
          -p.j

A smile crept on my face as I got to know the sender. Quickly I got ready , wearing a white sundress. It's quite chilly but it was overall a nice weather.

The moment I got out of my room , I was greeted with a nasty scene. I hope I never exited my room. Just opposite my room, Jungkook was sucking off Taeyeon's face as if his life depended on it. That horny jerk. It's not even 10 in the morning, and here he's sucking one's face off. Why did he even had to book the room across mine? I'm sure he did it purposely. 

I greeted them with my brightest smile to show that their presence didn't even bother me, I left the place and then dashed to lobby.

There, jimin was seating on one of the fluffy sofa waiting for me.

"There you are. I thought that you are never gonna come. " he flashed me a smile.

"Sorry , I had to see some ugliest thing on the earth which was blocking my way to come here

"Sorry , I had to see some ugliest thing on the earth which was blocking my way to come here. "I said with a nasty expression.

"Lol what's with the face? You look awfully ugly " he started to laugh, making his eyes disappear.

"Omg did you just called me ugly ? I'm leaving bye. "I was just joking but Jimin for really thought that I became angry.

"No no no , I was joking. You are as beautiful as always Sungmi. "He said with a serious face.

"Now I know, all this time you were lying. "

"nooooooo~" he whined.

"Enough , I'm starving. Feed me something. " this time I whined.

"sure, anything for sweet heart" I punched lightly on his arm.

I was having my breakfast when out of blue Jungkook kissing Taeyeon passionately on the morning popped up in my mind , making me lose my appetite. I put down my fork. Jimin noticed me.

"What happened. Is anything bothering you ? You can tell me anything. " he was worried about me.

"No, it's just it hurts when you have a husband but  at same time  you feel like you don't have one. "I blurted.

"You sound like your husband ran away with a woman. " he said.

"I wish he ran away."

" why would you say such thing?!" He asked.

"Because it's better if they ran away. If they ran away I don't have to see their faces anymore. Only then I could move on with my life .... But it seems like it's not for my case. I have to see them and feel this burn in my chest. " I placed a hand on my chest.

"Hey it's ok. Take it as your hardship. I'm sure something great is waiting for you ahead. Don't lose hope ok ? "He hold my hand.

"Thank you Jimin, your support means a lot to me. "

"Let's go. I'm gonna change your sulky mood".

We headed towards beach then fooled each other round for more than two hours. We were seating on one of the benches when Jimin said "sorry Sungmi. More than anything I would love to spend more time with you but I gotta go by tomorrow morning. I'm so sorry. "

"hey it's ok. It was fun to spend time with you. Thanks for wasting your precious time with me. I hope we can still keep in touch" I said with a sad face.

"I will miss you Sungmi. Take care of yourself , ok?" He said with concern.

" I will miss you too Jiminie. You too ok ? Bye " I said.

"Bye " by this way we drifted apart. I wish Jimin was there to spend the whole week with me. It seemed like the rest of the week would feel like an eternity.