Chapter 14

Next day

I was shopping at the near by market to buy souvenirs for my family and Jungkook's family that's when I heard my phone ring. Immediately a frown took over my face at the sight of the caller id. It read "Jungkook".

"What do you want" I snap at him knowing that the only time he calls me was the time he needed something from me.

"didn't you learn how to answer a call ? Why are you snapping at me ? Don't you know whom are you talking to ? And I have the right to call you anytime cuz I'm your husband"

I was taken aback by his words. Did he just say that he was my husband?! Did he started to accept the fact that I was his wife? God only knows what ran in Jungkook's mind.

"I'm extremely sorry my Lord. I beg apology for my audacity, his Majesty" I said with a fake accent.

He chuckled hearing me "what I wanted to tell you was to meet me at lobby at 8pm and wear something nice cuz we are going out again."

I heaved a sigh after hearing him to go out with him. As far as I remember last night didn't go well and I knew that today would not go well.

"Why?"I whined.

"listen I have no wish to go out with you but mom seems to be unsatisfied with only one picture that I sent yesterday. So yeah" I didn't understand what will my mother in law would do with those picture.

"Anything else, his majesty ?" I asked.

I could imagine him giggle on the other side of the phone , showing his cute bunny teeth.

"Nope".

That's all he said and hang up the phone. He didn't even tell me bye. I should not be bothered with this small acts. I continued to buy things after putting my phone back in my bag.

.
.
Sharp at 8 pm I was waiting in the lobby  wearing a long red dress which showed my curves and a black Sillitoe. I let down my hairs, which were curled at the end. Today I even wore heavy makeup , red lipstick , smoky eyes and highlighter. I looked different today and I was kinda impressed with my self.

I was looking at the couples envying them who just entered the hotel hand in hand. Now I wish that I had boyfriend, only then I would have known how it feels like to be loved other than my parents. I was staring at them intently when I felt a hand on my back. I was surprise with the contact that immediately I looked behind to see whose hand it belonged. There stood Jungkook in a fine suit looking elegant more than ever. I was staring at me for a while after which I got my composure back. I moved a step back to break the contact between his hand and my waist. Jungkook saw my moves and realised that he touched me.

"I have been calling you but you seemed zoom out thinking about me" he smirked.

I scoffed at him. How can a guy be so full of himself ? "For your kind information I wasn't thinking about you."

"Yeah , sure " he started to walk away and I tried to catch up with him.

We went to a five star restaurant which was located just inside the hotel where we were staying. We were in front of the table when Jungkook sat on his chair without pulling my one out. I shouldn't have expected him to show such courtesy. I expect way too much. I needed to learn to lessen my expectations.

Quickly I sat on my chair so that I wouldn't make myself fool in front of Jungkook. How silly of me think that Jungkook would pull a chair for me ? Even his mother is not here to act out and I was just his pretentious wife. I don't  know what am I doing with my life anymore. Sometimes I wish his mother was with him 24/7 so that he would act sweet for me. But that would only happen in my dream.