Chapter 16

Next day

Already one week had been passed and now it was our turn to go back to home. Jungkook asked me to meet him at lobby with my luggages at morning so that we could leave for airport.

Apparently Jungkook was wearing all black from head to toe and he seemed quite grumpy, matching the colour of his clothes. I was carrying two heavy luggages but Jungkook decided to turn a blind eyes on me and took no notice of me. Normally what does a gentlemen or husband do when he sees a woman's hand loaded with 1tonne of clothes ? He will either ask to help you out or take your belongings in his hand so that you won't have to struggle. But no, as always he was being himself. I think I have started to get accustomed  with his behaviour.

We boarded on a taxi to airport. Through out the whole ride, none of us uttered a single word. I knew that due to early leave of Taeyeon , Jungkook was upset and being grumpy. He might had expected to go back to Korea with her but his plan flopped. I didn't even dare to talk to him as I knew that he would roast me up even if I didn't do anything.

We passed through all the customs and now we were waiting for boarding on the aeroplane. Jungkook abruptly stood up form his seat then looked down at me.

"I'm going to washroom" he said without meeting my eyes.

I also stood up from the seat, "I wanna go too ". I started to stride toward the washroom with him.

"Wait for me here till I'm back" he said as he went to the male washroom.

I headed to the female washroom which was right beside the one that Jungkook went

I headed to the female washroom which was right beside the one that Jungkook went. After finishing my stuff, I touch up my make up then exited the washroom.

I had been waiting for Jungkook for more then 30 minutes but he didn't get out of the washroom. I was kind of irritated for waiting so long in front of the male washroom. I called out his name out in front of the washroom but no one seemed to answer. With the last ounce of my courage , I got inside of the male washroom. While tip-toeing i sneaked inside. Due to my immense prayer, the toilet seemed to be deserted. All the doors of the cubicles were opened and it was clear that no one was there in the toilet.

Quickly I got out from there then rushed back to the female's one to see if Jungkook was there to look for me. I knew that he wouldn't go such extent only to look for me but I had to check everything.

I started to panic. What if he left me ? What if he was kidnapped ? What if he was planning to abandon me and go back to Korea alone ? I was starting to lose my shit. I nearly rounded the whole airport for freaking 4 times but I found no trace of him. Only 30 minutes was left for the flight. Now I was certain that Jungkook was going to execute his plan of leaving me alone in an unfamiliar country.

I could speak fluent English but I wasn't familiar with airport. I never had the opportunity to fly overseas before my marriage so I barely knew anything about airport. I was so exhausted to the point that I felt like not going back to Korea anymore. Going back home means torture of Jungkook. It's better to start my life a new over here than listening to Jungkook's selfish wish. I think  he would probably  tell my parents that I was dead and marry Taeyeon.

I didn't want to be his pretentious wife. I never asked for it. I wanted a real husband who would love me unconditionally. But mankind was cruel to me. I hope no girl has to face what I'm facing right now.

I was seating on one of the hard silver seat of the airport , spacing out thinking about how would I start my life in Bali when I heard a panting of a person.

It was clearly a guy who was panting so hard that he might would have  passed out anytime. I didn't see his face but I knew that he was facing difficulty to breathe so I took the water bottle from my bag to give it to him.

I shouldn't have try to help him. The bottle that i was about to hand him slipped out of my grip due to shock. The person who was panting so hard was Jungkook. He bent down to retrieve the bottle then took a huge gulp of water. Within 5 seconds the bottle was empty.

Jungkook seemed to recover his breathing. I was following every move of him when he snapped at me. "Where the fuck where were you! I have rounded the whole airport for more then 10 times and here you seating ideally checking out guys? Unbelievable."

Checking out guys ?

I wasn't looking at anything particularly but my gaze was on a guy for which apparently I looked as if I was staring at him.

"Why do you care." I also snapped at him. I had no wish to argue with him but my mouth couldn't help it.

"Dude , I gotta care cuz if I don't  return Korea with you in one piece , my mother will kill me."he said with frustration clear in his voice.

"I hope you will be killed by your mom." I didn't want to look yet along talk with him anymore.

"Just get up. The flight is within 15 min. If you don't come with me I'm gonna leave you with no doubt. "

"Then leave! Anyway you were trying to leave me" I knew he was lying about looking for me. All had been an act.

"Fine I'm leaving." He said as he stomped back to the terminal gate. I thought that he left but he rushed back to me."ugggh, just come" he took my wrist in his hand, dragging me with him. His hand was so big , his grip was so tight , it made me look fragile.

I didn't know why the tears dwelled up in my eyes. Out of frustration , I started to cry. There might be a small part of me  glad that he looked for me ,or I might be sad that i couldn't get the freedom that I was planning to have or it might be about the past few days incident or I might had been scared to death for losing Jungkook. Mixed emotions overwhelmed like a flood. I was becoming mentally sick and I couldn't hold back anymore. All my frustration bursted out in the form of tears. I was a crying mass, looking like a three year kid who had been refused to buy a toy. Everyone's eyes was on us but I couldn't care less.

Now we were standing in queue. Still I was crying like a baby. Jungkook started to squirm in discomfort due to unwanted attention we drew. Momentarily Jungkook made me face him then stuffed my face on his hard chest. Practically he was hugging me and I felt a pair of hand on my body, one patting my head while other one hold me close to him. I was taken aback by his action.

A blush crept on my cheek  but the warm feeling was soon dismissed. The feeling was replaced with sadness. I knew that Jungkook wasn't hugging me because he wanted to or to console me. He just wanted to escape from the curious gaze of the public. This way much less people would look at us to give us some space.

I was angry with everything. The thought that Taeyeon gets to hug him everyday more affectionately by him made me cry more. I sobbed , making his hoodie wet but he didn't  push me away or yelled at me for wetting his clothes. Rather he hold me more closer to him, continuously stroking my hair. Not wanting to finish the moment , I clutched the back of his hoodie tighter and tried to absorb his warm and take in his masculine cologne.