Chapter 34

Following morning, Jungkook ran his hands on the bed in his sleep, searching for the presence of Sungmi but his hand were welcomed by the cold bed sheet indicating Sungmi's absence. Jungkook wanted to check on her temperature as she had a fever last night. He frowned when his hand didn't warm up by the touch of Sungmi's skin. He propped on his elbow on the bed and rubbed his eye with another hand.

When he heard the sound of shower running, he also decided to get ready to go back to Seoul. Apparently, Sunmgi was awaken up by her profuse sweating and she felt uneasy in her own skin, so she decided to have shower and get ready.

By 7 o'clock both of them were ready to leave grandmothers house after having breakfast.

"Please come and visit me again Sungmi! I know that my diabolical grandson won't visit me unless I'm death so you are the only person I can count on from now on. "

Halmeoni said as she earned glare from Jungkook.

"Sure, halmeoni."

"Take care, you two. And make sure to let me know when you guys have got my great grand child. "

She said excitedly where as Jungkook groaned loudly. On the other hand Sungmi could feel her cheeks heating up.

"See you!"

Jungkook opened the door of car for Sungmi as she hopped on the car after bidding ware fell to grandmother and Jungkook rushed to his side to get on the car. Everything was going fine, until the engine roared to life but stopped instantly. Jungkook was attempting to bring back life to car but the engine refused to start. It was as clear as day that the car broke down.

Jungkook descended from the car, feeling irritated as Sungmi followed him. Grandmother was still standing in her patio, looking at them.

"Halmeoni can I borrow your car ?"

Frown took over the face of grandmother as she said

"Mine is in workshop now. Mechanics are working on it for few days."

"How am I supposed to go to work now ?"

Jungkook vehemently scratched back of his head out of frustration.

"We could catch the bullet train, Jungkook -ah"

Sungmi muttered, not sure whether her husband would approve her idea or not. Immediately Jungkook's face animated with a smile.

"Yeah, Jungkook, take bullet train. It's less time consuming. Don't worry about your car, I will send it to you as soon as its repaired. "

"Thanks halmeoni."

Jungkook beamed a smile to his grandmother and left the place as he and Sungmi waved to her.

In the train, promptly Sungmi fell asleep, leaning on the windrow frame. But Jungkook was feeling restless. After shortly, two guys sat across them and Jungkook didn't like the guys at all. The moment they took their seats, they couldn't take their eyes from Sungmi's long milky fair legs as if her legs were a piece of stake, which were on display as she wore a navy pencil skirt that now rode few inches above her knee as she sat on the couch.

Does she wear this sort of short pencil skirts everyday to office ?

A question arise in his mind as he observed the guys who were shamelessly ogling his wife

A question arise in his mind as he observed the guys who were shamelessly ogling his wife. Jungkook coughed loudly to catch their attention but it was a vain attempt. When he couldn't prevent the guys from drooling over his wife's legs, he shrugged off his coat and draped it over sleeping Sungmi's leg. At this the guys seemed to come to sense and averted their gaze from her but not after shortly their gaze was back to her.

Now Jungkook was beyond irritated and he could feel if he didn't leave the spot right away, he might poke their eyes till it bleed . So he forcefully pulled Sungmi's hand and stood up. Feeling dizzy, Sungmi was in a quandary.

"Let's go jagiya."

Jungkook said in most sweetest way he could ever say but his stare on the guys were no less than a venom. A chill ran down their spine and they abruptly murmured an apology.

Sungmi couldn't believe her ears and she was so taken aback with Jungkook's sudden sweetness that she couldn't accept it when their was no one to show off

When they got onto another compartment and settled down on a couch, for the first time she noticed her hands intertwined with Jungkook's. Jungkook hadn't taken notice of it and he seemed as if he had no intension to let go of her hand. And this time Jungkook was the one who fell asleep, still clutching Sungmi's hand as if his life depended on it.

During lunch time, Sungmi went to office's cafeteria and bought a club sandwich. She was nibbling on the sandwich and reading an ebook on her kindle when her phone started to ring. Without seeing the caller id she answered the call as she was very immersed in the book.

"How's Jerkook guy treating you ?"

Sungmi couldn't even get the chance to say hello when she was confronted by her best friend.

"His friends are nice. His grandma is swag just like you."

"Grandma my ass. I didn't ask about his friends nor his gramma!"

"Yoongi, chill. Every things fine. I think he's good. You know what ,he even called me jagiya!!! Can you imagine ?"

If I were him ,I would have called you 'jagiya' everyday.

Obviously he didn't say it aloud.

"I'm gonna meet you soon ok? I gotta go bye."

"Bye. "

Sungmi hanged up the phone but her smile didn't leave her face at the thought of Jungkook calling her jagiya.

❤️Question of the day ❤️
Do you have boyfriend or any crush? (Plz exclude celebrity. Not Bts or someone like that.)if you have then do you have any funny or embarrassing story to share ? I wanna hear 💕

I have none. I dont even look for one cuz who needs them when you have Bts?