Prologue

Destiny.

I guess you could say that it was destiny for a little homeless boy to be found and taken in by man with a golden heart.

I guess you could say that it was destiny for that boy to find out that he was in fact a descendent of the elemental master of wind.

I guess you could say that it was destiny for the boy to have enough skill to be thought of as the future ninja in green.

I guess you could say that it was destiny for that boy to have his hopes and dreams shattered by the truth. Having his heart turn cold, and fade into a black void.

I guess you could say that it was destiny for that boy to leave and swear his fate, only to never return.

Destiny. Also known as fate, and something no one can change. It is said that it's planned out for you already.

But what happens when your fate ends the way it's supposed to, but you're not quite ready for the end? You aren't quite ready to end it there on that chapter?

He came back from the realm of chaos and pure corruption and sin. He came back wearing the green he has always wanted, but still a need to reach for the title.

He came back in a spiritual form, not having a physical mass.

He came back with an eagerness for revenge. A pure want. A specific goal. An urge to take what was his from the very beginning.

He came back with a cold charcoal soul, and a one way mind.

He came back with power, and a lust for more. A desire. A selfish drive and elaborate plan with no fail.

He came back.

I guess you could say that it was destiny for you to know that little boy with an ambition that ran just as wild as the wind.

I guess you could say that it was destiny for you two to meet again, after so many years.
Or was it?

[ Yep this is short and I apologize. The chapters will be much longer. I'm hoping for least around 1000 words.
I hope you enjoyed, this is my first X Reader with a character from a fandom in a while.
I might make him act a certain way that might be a little different but that's how I just see him.
Hope you enjoyed~ ]
-Unknxwn_Author