Chapter 4

Who said devil can't be drop dead gorgeous ?

He was the King of kings and Alpha of Alphas . According to some myth he killed his mate and Moon goddess cursed him .Now he rule the world with no one by his side . Maybe this was truth who knew . No one could mention his name without fearing for their life. The humans , werewolves and the vampires feared him . He was stony hearted , ruthless and brutal . Parents warned their children that he was dangerous . 

Not everyone saw him and the few who did  said that he was God's perfection . Million would have been sacrificed to make him . You could never look away ones you see him .His face - His face could have you spell bound and ones you look at him you could never look away . People would die just to look at him ones and if they do all their life could be spent at just sitting there and looking at him . Everything about him was designed with great care . His body , his eyes and the rest of him .

But no one could deny  the greatest wonder of the world by art  was the greatest murderer .No one could deny that the outside beauty couldn't compete with the ugliness in his heart .No one could deny that association with him could bring nothing but pain and wrath. No one could deny that the King who looked like  an angel was  actually the devil . A devil who could throw you to fire without second thought  and watch  you burn to ashes .   

  His name was Zane .The name itself means Gift  of God .  But he was known as the beast . He killed without second thoughts.Even the most bravest warriors were scared in his presence . He was merciless and a born killing machine. They said no one can melt his heart but was this the truth ? 

 "Your highness the female prisoners are here .We gathered them in the room to be sold .You have look at them ones " Are you commanding me ?"I crock my head  and raised my eyebrows .  I faced his badly shaking form . My werewolf ready to come out and tear him apart . He fell on his knees begging for mercy as I stride towards him .The next thing that happened was his  limp body fell to the floor .I kicked his body to the side. My robe was brought to me by two men  put on my shoulders .It was made of pure furs and glittered due to the diamonds and gems  on it . My servants carried the body away . 

Now time to meet the prisoners I said to my wolf who wagged his head in excitement.