Chapter 7

This book isn't like the other werewolf books on Wattpad by the end of the book you will see it is unique in its own way since I don't believe in copying other writers work and imagination . Everything in this book is purely work of fiction and created by the writer herself ones in my life I made sure to make a book different then the books we see in werewolf genre snd some how they all carry the same concepts of supernatural world. This book is filled with twist and turns . A very different and soft concept of "mates & romance "

Don't forget to Like , Comment & share this book and I love you guys for giving this book a chance . Some of you told me how you absolutely love this book . Well thankyou beautiful people.  Thanks for your sweet and heart warming messages.

The place was scheduled and dark without any source of light . A pungent smell hung in the air . I feel around the place my feets touching dusty floor and the walls covered with plants . It hit me I was in an old abandoned place . My heartbeat increased , my forehead moist with sweat . Million thoughts racing through my brain What if my so called mutt  master put me here . Maybe the guards locked me here . This wasn't possible I prayed to God telling him I was a good person. And when nothing happened I started to scream " let me out . Let me out help me! " this too didn't work . I started feeling around the little space for any door and pushed against something hard . The walls around me started to shake and vibrate vigorously I  was thrown off guard hitting the floor. My eyes widened an opening was created where i stood seconds ago . Light streaming through it . I stepped inside the passage hesitating at first until I women up. 

It was a passage lit with light and covered with colourful flowered plants. Just like the one we see in Barbie . The opening was straight out of paradise.  So beautiful and magical . Light music floating in the air . All around her  she saw flowers and trees that only existed in her imagination .

She looked around her in awe . Taking in the imense beauty  . "Elenor " that voice was so similar she turned to her mother shaking her head in disbelief.  How can this be possible her mother was dead . That only mean one thing she was dead too . "No Elenor you are alive " her mother wispered to her in her soothing voice it worked calming her nerves instantly.  "Come with me my darling " her mother raised her hands to her . Then Elenor took in her mother appearance.  Cristina was looking more radiant then before . She has turned more beautiful and younger . She  was glowing her and dress floated around her and her hairs shimmered. She gently grabbed Elenor hand who was standing stunned at the discovery that her mother wasn't walking but floating. 

She was taken to a lake . The water was green and fishes were swimming. The fragrance of the flowers that rested on the water filled her nostrils . Elenor sat down and put her hand in the water it was cold but fresh . Just then she saw Liam , Adil and some others swimming in the water . Splashing atveach other and there laughter filled the once silenced place . "Adil" Elenor wispered none of this made sense.  Everyone who was dead was infront of  her .
"Nora " Adil came running to her and picked her in his arms swinging her around . Finally when he put her down she asked "how ? I saw you guys getting killed infront of me . None of this is real you aren't real ." She stepped away from him his expressions changed from happiness to pain and sadness.  "Nora I know what you saw was real but what you are seeing right now its not part of your dream . Its reality and you know what we all are in happy place . Me , your mom , Aunt margret and everyone who was killed . We are safe here away from our pain and suffering. "

"Come let me show you around and you have to meet people who have waited so long to see you ".
"People ? Who is waiting for me? Am I dead ?"she asked him with  teary eyes. " Nora don't cry  this won't make sense none of this will mske sense  but soon it will . Do you want to meet others or not" she nodded with her puffy eyes.  Then turned to her mom who smiled at her in encouragment. She started walking with Adil who showed her around the place . There were fresh showers everywhere , enchanting lakes and frost glaciers that were so easy to climb . She saw kids playing in gardens there laughter of pure joy music to her ears . It was rare moment in her life to see everything so perfect and without any danger . She saw gardens laden with fruits and vegetables.  Many of which she has never seen in her life . She ate an apple and realized shs has never eaten such juicy and delicious apple in her life .

"You know Nora everyone here is so nice . We all are humans here . Humans who died in wars or got kilked for fun. People are young ones again , they are free ones again , there is no ruler there are no werewolves & vampires to rule on us . We have been more happy then we we could have ever been " . Then I was dragged to houses that were large and gave homey  feeling. This is the place we all live in everyone has their seperate houses my mouth agape as I watched the houses infront of me . I met Aunt Margaret,  Uncle Drake , Alicia Vanosburg , Liam , My bestfriend Gabriel browning and everyone who was dead . This was like a dream come true . They were so happy without any pain and scars on them .  I knew they were in better place now . Then the crowd around me parted to reveal a  women who was so elegant,  flawless and pretty . Her long bkack hairs casaded down her back .

"My child " she kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly except I have never seen this woman in my wholeb life . "Come" she said holding my elbow and dragging me God Knows where . My heart was hammering against my ribs . Something told me this woman meant something important to me . She loved me and won't hurt me ."You have grown out to be that beautiful woman I imagined you to be ." She spoke with effection and pride in her voice . " I missed you Farya   and I want to tell you something important ."

"Who are you?" I asked .  I was confused why she was calling me Farya . My name was Elenor.  This woman was so similar to me she resembled me which was distrubing. "I wish I could tell you Farya but its a secret that you yourself have to find out . Farya my child you are returning to your human world soon but you have to be strong and brave . Don't trust everyone but don't hate every one too . There are some people who may look like enemy toyou but tgey are the people who love you more then anything.  "

"A war is brewing and its stronger then ever . Pick your side carefully because this time if you lose you will lose some of the most important people in your life . They are coming for you . Discover your hidden potentials - discover who you are in reality ." None of the things she said made sense but i knew she was warning me against someone.  She was telling me something about me that I didn't know.  Something that will be revealed soon .

"Farya don't believe everything the prophecy says . He isn't what he seems like trust him " then she turned away ready to walk away.  "Wait " I called. She stopped walking "Prophecy " I asked unsure what to say whether to laugh or worry the situation. 

"It will be revealed soon I wish I could tell you everything I  knew but its not my place to tell you . You have to fight your own battle I just hope you survive "  She came to me and hugged me and suprisingly I found myself responding to her embrace. 

" Will I see you again " I asked sadly I wanted to stay here with her .

"Yes my child you will I am always watching over you . Your time is running out go and meet everyone for one last time and pay attention to my warning .I am trying to protect you". I met others for one last time and stepped in the passage and saw it closing again .

My eyes fluttered open slowly a face was looming over me "Are you an angel? "  I asked in awe looking at the angel infront of me God he was beautiful . He let out a husky chuckle " No my love I am your mate " my eyes open wide and I sat abruptly on the bed despite the protest from my body . "Mate " i asked the adonis infront of me . He nodded and said the words that had my heart shattering in fragments "welcome home my love " the dream was  still  replaying in my head was it a dream i thought . A voice told me it was reality.  As much as the adonis infront of me .

*************************🔚******************************