Chapter 24

Not edited :  
The council meeting is to begin soon all the important werewolves and vampires have gathered in the hall that is crowded with their kind as they talk in hushed voices.  The urgency of the situation is clear in their voices that  indicates that this meeting was called regarding some very important issue . Angry , anxious  voices bickered amongst themselves ad they sit around a very long round table .

"The elders insured us that Farya died Veera was killed a long time ago . Do you think that Farya is alive and Lancester lied to us ? How long has he been feeding that lie to us ?" A women with powerful aura whispered to her mate by her side . The venom was very clear in her voice . " Maya it's not the time to talk about this if the elders heard you you know the heavy price of your actions ." He tried to warn her as he glaced around them  nervously to make sure no one heard them .

Then there was silence in the room . Everyone turned their eyes to the entrance of the room and watched as a man with powerful and dark aura entered the room . His eyes pitch black just like midnight,  a scar ran down on one side of  his face that gave him a lot more  scary look and many of the people who sat in the room shivered in fear as their eyes landed on him . He was dressed in all black and a robe trailed behind him . His arms wrapped on his back as he looked around the room with a smirk on his face . Equally important and powerful people all dressed in black and robes followed him a young girl who was famous amongst the community for her cruelty. Tia was very cruel and known for her manipulating ways . She had blood of thousands of humans and witches on her hand . She was the perfect puppet to Lancaster and rumours were that she killed her own mate on Lancester's  order . Werewolves and vampires feared her because she was notorious for being living killing machine and for showing no mercy . Then their was Banjamin he was worst then Tia in so many ways one reason was for he have raped  and sold his human mate to his enemy . He was known for his promiscuous ways and sexual assaults towards other wolves mates but because he was Lancaster man no one could punish him for his 'crimes' .The other to were no good they were equally barbaric , bloodthirsty monsters . 

Maya shuddered in disgust as she met Benjamin eyes who winked at her . She growled under her breath . She hated that mutts nerves and his  flirtious ways if she was given perfect opportunity she would make sure to kick him arrogant ass . Behind her Edward squeezed her hand softly to calm her down . Then she turned to watch Lancester as he walked to the podium on the elevated area . Lancester stood tall and ran his eyes on the wolves and vampires who came for the meeting. He could see everyone eyes on him everyone was their except the king and he mentally smirked at the thought that the king was too busy and unobvious to all the people who were turning against him for keeping a human mate . Today Zane absence in such important meeting was the evidence that the king was wrapped around the little girls finger and missing on such an important meeting but the huge fake smile on his face wavered as the door was opened again announcing the arrival of king . He along with everyone bowed down to the king . And when he met Zane eyes again he saw flicker of smile in them as if taunting him that no matter what Lancester was always below Zane's feet . "Some day I will break that pride of yours so badly that you will fall on your knees infront of me" he thought to himself secretly.   

Lancester turned to the crowd whose eyes were focused on him

"Today we have gathered here amid the appearance of red moon that is the sign according to the book of prophecy that Farya is amongst us . "  Everyone gasped . Lancester could feel mixed feelings in the crowd 'hate , disbelief,  fear , , confusion' and so much more . He turned towards the king only to see Zane was only one in the room with blank face.  He wished to see the almighty king shaking in fear but Zane made no effort of showing his feelings at the time . He just stared blankly 'I don't give a **** about the whole outdeal ' so cleared on his face . When the crowd calm down Lancester continued killing Farya and getting rid of her  is important for each and each and  everyone of us because if we don't Farya can kill our kind . As we saw in history that witches were protectors to humans - Farya she being a witch is masya (saviour ) of humans . Farya can kill our kind so easily for many centuries  we have been ruling over the humans . We after invading the world massacred the witches who were protecting humans in order to be the rulers of the world but the only four remaining witches are Farya , Caden,  Zannia and Xian.  You don't have to worry about the three witches we gave sent out our armies to capture them . Everyone sighed in relief .

"About Farya I am positive that Farya can't hide for long we will get rid of her the very moment we know who she actually is until them we have to wait for Farya to show her existance ." Everyone stood up clapped and cheered but to Zane it didn't make sense why his heart was beating so violently or why he wanted to go their and rip Lancester apart .

Guys it has been revealed to you that Elenor is a witch What are your thoughts about this ?😤

Also someone said that they don't understand what is happening in the book right now it won't make sense because right niw I am giving away Elenor's really identity in pieces . In the upcoming chapter I'll clear everything to you .

Don't forget to vote,  comment and share this book.  Thank you everyone 😍😍