Chapter 25

Not edited : 

"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own " H. Jackson Brown , Jr

Celia pov :

I  looked below me and shuddered in fear 'I can't do this ' I whispered to myself I looked below me afain at the height if I jump from here I won't make it alive because afterall I am only  human . 'Come on Celia you have to do this ' I  encouraged myself.  Honestly I was sick and tired of being held captive for so long.  If I don't get out of this place I surely will go mad out of boredom . I was ready to take my chances if I was to survive I have earned by freedom.  There was slim chances of my survival or close to none but I was ready to take by chances . With shaky hands I put one leg over the balcony wall and pulled my body up . I was standing on the thin wall lining now . The cold wind harshly beat against my face sending my hairs flying on my face . With one hand I removed the curtain of hairs from my face and then after telling myself  that I was doing the right thing I exhaled long drag of breath . I was ready to jump now I closed my eyes and opened my arms and let my body go all together.

A strong arm snaked around my waist and pulled me up from the air . I opened my eyes and looked at the ground below me that was going far from me . "Let me go "I clawed at the arm that have snaked around me .

" No can't do darling I am saving your life ".

" No you aren't doing  me a favour by taking me back to my cage ." I screamed at him in frustration.  God he was so freaking annoying and he gave ruined my perfect escape  plan. I fought against his iron grip although he had wrapped his arms securely around me strangely not enough that could leave bruises on me .

After I landed on my two feet perfectly and not so gracefully after stumbling multiple times in his arms.  I turned to him with so much anger in my eyes . I was going to kill him today he had stopped me from getting away from this place . My heartbeat increased and my breath caught in my throat.  He was the same crazy guy with white grandfather hairs . I mentally slapped myself for checking him out . Oddly I felt this strange kind of connection between us and attraction.

" You" I pointed at him displeased at his actions .

" Yes me" his arrogant smirk widened and I mentally stangled him with my  hands.

" You don't have to act all mighty and herioc I know your kind "

He started walking towards me I panicked . "What what are you doing?  Stop ! Stop there or i'll scream . " I was shaking like a leaf now . It happened so fast forward that I had no time to react . He have pulled me in his arms.  His arms  were wrapped around my waist and my head rested against his chest. He purred with content and I in my confused state whispered "Don't sleep on me I am soft but not your pillow " his chest vibrated under me with his husky chuckles . A warm and fuzzy feeling filled me and butterflies flutered their wings .

Finally  after long time he ditherly let me go and stepped away from me only an inch . " Pervert" I muttered under my breath that amused him to no end .

"Darling I was just conforming this is no sweet dream but reality. I waited and planned for this perfect moment for so long  "

Other girl would have melted under his sweet words but I was no other girl I rolled my eyes. "Is this some cliché lovestory " I restorted at him comment .

"Look crazy guy this is a girl room and didn't your mother teach you manners not to enter girls room without their permission. Now you have already ruined my plan at least let me sleep I have seen your handsome face for so long tonight  . " I pointed to the exit and hoped this guy should leave me alone at least for tonight .

"You think I am handsome " he remarked and I glared at him .

" I think you have ear wax because you heard me wrong I said ugly " I restorted back and the smug look on his face turned into disbelief.  I was such an expert liar and I mentally congratulated myself for the look on his face was priceless .

" So this is where you are staying ?Nice !" He walked towards my room as if he owned it . I jumped infront of him "look this is a very bad idea grandfather. You shouldn't enter my room I don't permit you for trans passing . " I tried to block him by spreading my arms but he just walked past me totally ignoring me . He sat down on my bed as if he owned it . " Look budddy whom so ever you are -"

"Luther my name is Luther "

"Yeah I got that now you must leave my room because it's a bad idea ." He laid down and lazily slunged his arm on his eyes . I was shaking with anger and nervousness.

"You stopped talking darling please continue "I jumped on him and expected a reaction regarding my weight but he lazily pulled me to his arms as I shrieked and struggled.  He put my head on his chest despite my protest . "Stop struggling I am trying to sleep . "I rolled my eyes at the overgrown man who acted all mighty and bossy as if he owned me and my room . Just then I hear click of the lock someone was coming in ." Come on " I pulled on his arm and he let me.  I pushed him under my bed and adjusted the sheets .

" Miss Celia what are you doing? Please let me do it you are a guest . " The young maid Emily rushed to my assistance and I looked on nervous that she will discover Luther.  I don't know why a feeling of possessiveness and care towards Luther suddenly crossed me . It confused me to no end that I was  hiding and trying to protect the guy who was amongst the  same creatures who destroyed our lives . I think I was losing my mind I tried to justify my acts . Finally after Emily went away taking my plates with her I looked under the bed to see Luther was in deep slumber . I slapped my forhead and covered him with one of many sheets and then laid on the bed . Sleep consumed me not before I think someone laid down besides me and pulled me in warmth of their arms . "Mine" I heard a low possessive growl .

Who is #Team Celia and Luther? 
Don't forget to vote,  comment and share this book with your fellow readers and friends.