Chapter 16

Not edited : 

If he hugs you tight let the world know he cares about you ! Let the world know he will protect you and cherish you forever and let the world know he will fight for you till his last breath ☺☺

Elenor :

I laid on my side of the bed for hours all I have done is lay in the bed as tears continuously leaked down my eyes.  My eyes have tuned red and puffy and my throat was dry and turned sore . It was  as dry as sand yet I didn't have the heart to drink water even drinking one drop of water was like drinking my own blood . When you are pain nothing makes sense and especially when you are grieving every test looks  like battlefield where your own feelings are dying.  

I wanted to scream and to show all my those emotions that I was feeling right now but I was numb and paralysed . The only thing I feel is as my tears still fresh and hot flowed down my cheeks , the feeling when your throat is raw and it begs for one drop of water , the feeling when your heart shatters into million fragments you know it is breaking yet you can't do anything about it. I was disappointed with myself I was disappointed with my destiny and I was disappointed by this corrupted nature where humans against there wish were bound to the same monsters that hunted them  , that massacred them , those monsters who raped them yet the humans were tied to them . 

These monsters would surely laugh how the humans who faced so much injustice and pain were slaves and mates to the same monsters . They would enjoy to torment the poor humans under the mate bound and those victims would die slowly and painfully why ? Why no one can free  them from their cruel destiny ? All my life I just had this one vision that no matter I , Caleb or father  went through the worst I wasn't going to let Celia go through the hell . I wasn't going to let her drown in the sea full of sharks . Today I was down hearted that we humans have no escape . 

We were forever on the top of the food chain !! 

The crying had taken a troll on me my head was pounding and a migraine was forming.  I could feel and hear  the rushing of the blood I just closed my eyes and sleep consume me " Farya it'll be over soon don't get upset my child " that loving voice that was luring me to sleep it was so familiar I have heard that voice - I have seen the face of owner of that voice.  

" Your majesty the queen cried herself to sleep She - she refused to talk , eat or drink " a very worried voice was talking in hush voice to someone.  

" Just leave the food by her side table Barth I can take care of my mate ". A very tired and worried voice of my mate greeted my ears but I forced my eyes shut . 

" Very well your majesty  - permit me to leave the chamber " with that I felt the rustling of her skirt as she moved away . 

Why are you always testing my patience my little mate ? Why are you always putting me into more angst ? Seeing you in distress is  excruciating for me well you won't feel the same amount of love that I possess for you so you can't feel the same amount of affliction I feel due to your miseries . She can feel the rising anger in his voice directed at her yet she couldn't do anything.  She was too weak to do anything in her state she was in no state to come back with a sarcastic reply or to restorat at his comment.  

He started to walk away from her side but her hand held onto his finger . He looked at her finger that lease onto his hand begging him to save her . For the first time in his long life a tear rolled down his eyes looking at his own mate begging for mercy . 

" You can watch the fire that you burned  as it consume the world - you can watch the fire as it consume the innocents  but how can you watch the same fire hurting the only one you love . " 

His other side outshined him , the caring one and he took her in his arms . Letting her lay her head on his chest as he laid down besides her  "I never really meant to hurt you - I - I just want to help her but I can't do it alone Please I am scared of failing just help me ones I beg you " She softly begged him as he cooed to her softly.  He stayed quiet but she was persistent to get his approval she wanted to hear it from his tongue then only will she be at peace.  

" I will help you but promise me something "

"You'll let me mark you and introduce you to the world as my mate I have waited long enough for you and now I can no longer wait - my wolf can no longer wait he need his mate by his side and protected.  " 

" Okay " she agreed - she was ready to sacrifice everything she knew the consequences of getting marked by him yet she had no choice and she knew that this was destinied to happen sooner or later  but the bad times made her surrender to him soon. " 

She let him hug her tightly and closed her eyes . Sleep consumed her she wished that the future were different for them . 

Don't forget to click on the star & also a comment will be appreciated.  Thank you for the love you guys have shown me 😘❤