Chapter 15

For love we survive For love we battle .........

[ This chapter is going to contain more than Two people POVS you have been warned😄😄 ]

Celia pov :

I was so happy after Ellie told me that we were going somewhere. It has been a long long time since I get the chance to breath fresh air . In this palace I felt like I was suffocating . Every day was the same I wasn't allowed out of the room if I was it was like I was the prisoner . The werewolves watched my every move like hawk . It suffocates you to know someone is watching your every m8ve , you have to be careful in everything you do , what you speak? How you react ? There are restrictions to your actions and reactions . From the moment I have stepped in that room the doors were closed behind me I so badly wanted to walk outside , feel the sun as it creased my skin . 

My feets as it touched the grass wet with dew . I wanted to inhale fresh air and right now was the perfect opportunity. At home I was the wild girl I was the rebellion spending my time with my friends partying, drinking and living my life to the fullest but here I lived in fear of what might happen if I defy these people . These people were different then us infact they weren't even humans . They were monsters that I only heard about in news or read in books . Think about it if your nightmares come true .

But when they say you are prisoner you are meant to be doomed. I wish I never went in the first place I wished I listened to that nagging sound in the back of my head . Things would have been different. I changed into the floral gown provided to me pairing it with set of colorful feathered earings and golden flats . Also I put a chocker made of black lace and decorated with studs around my neck . "You look pretty as always " Elenor complimented me just as I re appeared from the wardrobe. "Thank you Ellie " I hugged her back tightly. Tears were stinging my eyes but I stayed strong for her sake . I hugged her more tightly right now she was the only family I have . The only person I trust blindly . "You look beautiful almost in girlish way " I poked my tongue at her because I know Ellie is more of jeans and shirt type of person.

She was a fighter and I rarely saw her girl side where she painted her nails , wore dresses or heels . Indeed the change was beautiful on her a sheer gown that was royal blue . It was elegant and classy . The gown had puffy sleeves and a slit on one side it wasn't too revealing which was a relief for Elenor .

"You are wearing a crown" I asked her

" Can we talk about it later. There is so much I want to confess to you . " She looked tired and worn out even in her most glorious state Celia felt like her sister was shattered from inside. It made her feel bad for her sister she knew Elenor hated to be powerless in any situation. She was born with shield and sword in her hands rather than books or dresses. She was a fighter and she hated to bow to any authority even if her life was on line .

"Hey I know you blame yourself for this but Ellie none of this is your fault . I am proud of you for trying to cope and not breaking under the pressure. " Celia put her hand softly on Elenor's shoulder who tiredly smiled at her and covered her hand with her own .

"Your highness the king is waiting for you and your sister " A maid bowed to Elenor and told her. Celia was distrubed by the highness and bowing part . She gave her sister a sharp look that meant you are telling me ASAP what's going on. Elenor took Celia's hand and softly squeezed it and together they followed the army of maids .

Luther pov :

"Your majesty " I bowed to the Alpha king .

Then did the same with the Queen. I wanted to discuss the upcoming battle with the rogue vampires. My pack was going to war against the blood sucking leeches who had attacked us twice and killed some of my pack members. We decided to have lunch first after that the meeting was to be held . Many of the other pack Alphas were joining this meeting too . But till now it was just me The king and the Queen . We sat around the table laden with food of all kinds . For some reason my werewolf was very anxious today.

"Why are you anxious Adrian ?" I mindlinked my wolf who was wagging his tale .

" I am not sure Luther something is to happen today . I have no idea what? "

Elenor Pov :

I sat their looking at my hands rather than Zane or Luther.  Luther was very handsome man with deep  green eyes , sharp jawline and nose . His hairs were neatly combed back and white I rearly saw any wolf with white hairs . His arms were tattooed because the sleeves of his white button up shirt was neatly folded till his arms . He was talking with Zane and I sit there all by myself waiting for Celia who have gone out to take fresh air . There was something about Luther the way he anxiously looked at the gardens . I could tell his wolf was itching to come out . His eyes were changing color and turned darker . Just then Celia entered the room and Luther growled "mine" my face lost all its color . My fears were coming true .

3rd  Person POV : 

The other Alphas  were trying to restrain the Alpha who in his beastly state was trying to fight them off and reach for his mate.  He growled and fought determine to have his other half in the safety of his arms and mark her . The young girl was screaming in fright hiding behind the fair queen . Who sheild her sister as she cried and whimpered in fear . The queen stayed strong Sheilding her sister in the circle of jer arms . Today she'll stay strong today she'll fight for her sister .