Chapter 17

Not edited : 

No matter what has happened. No matter what you've done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it."

–– by C.J. Redwine

I liked the quote and I thought it go perfectly with the book's chapter! ! Do let me know in the comments below How's the book going so far ? This book is dedicated to all the readers who have been reading this book - liking the chapters and leaving their valuable comments . I'll be putting this book on hold for little while because I have to start with my book Noah and other books too ☺☺ Hopefully it won't take time but fingers crossed I guess 😍😍 lots of love from my side ;) 

 I'll be putting this book on hold for little while because I have to start with my book Noah and other books too ☺☺ Hopefully it won't take time but fingers crossed I guess 😍😍 lots of love from my side ;) 

Elenor POV ; 

I strolled around the around the Palace's  halls trying to ease my brain of all the worries at the moment.  Yesterday has been a crazy day and today I was trying to be positive about all the things that can be possibly done about the situation besides Zane promised me he will help me as best as he can I was optimistic that something can be done about the whole situation . 

The royal guards who were placed at the entrance of my room had done unsuccessful attempt of keeping me within the four walls of my room but after lot of threats from my behalf they have allowed me to walk but yet train of guards followed me around.  

This place is huge but why is it deserted ? I asked one of the omega who was there mainly for my assistance.  

" Your highness this palace is exclusively for the King and queen . There are headquarters for the guards and the pack house is some miles far away from the Palace ?" 

" But what about the Beta , omega and the others ?" I was curious . 

" Your royal highness the pack house is for the Beta and gamma and their families while the omegas live in the basement  area of the pack house.  They are running the pack house and carry out orders by the beta and gamma.  " I nodded at him and signaled for him to continue.  

Then he introduced me to the staff of the palace . They all were reluctant at first but when I encouraged them they started opening up to me . I met the beta too he was a kind person but I know this kindness is merely due to my position. I want to go to the basement I told the beta whose name was Owen firmly   . "My Queen-"  he tried to warn me I raised my hand cutting him mid way . 

" I  really don't need any sort of debate right now ". I added sternly to which he nodded in obedience . One reason that I wanted to visit the basement was that I have heard ones father talking with Jason who was member of our rebel group and my father messenger about some humans residing within these basement areas . I wanted to see them and make sure that if I could possibly  do something about their current situation.  The second reason was I wanted to check out this basement area so I  can check for any abandoned places that can act as our backup plan during our escape session .

Plus hiding under the nose of these mutts if we failed to escape on time can give up some additional time .  The gears of my brain were already working forming escape plans and back up plans with many possible situations and consequences  . Until then I have to act as the perfect mate to the Alpha king.

Ha !

Before I even entered the basement area a stench filled my nostrils.  Strench of blood ,dirty  laundry , bleach,  detergents and so many more . I stopped breathing for a moment or two . Holding my breath to keep all the rotting strenches at bay . The walls of the placd had their plaster pealing off and I felt remorseful for the residents here .

To be continued tonight 🌃🌃