Chapter 6

Not edited :

"Hurry up You have to find mate . " my werewolf Xander commanded me growling at me . I searched frankly for her in the crowd of girls. And then I saw her Her beauty was like a spell and I found myself gone - gone in love . She was truly an angel ." My angel ". I stopped on my tracks . Her beauty so radiant like light in a dark cellar .

"Mate - Mate go to mate " Xavier was getting restless . I frowned and then my eyes narrowed to a particular someone 'Mate' . My eyes widened when I saw her about to hit her head on the ground not caring about anyone I rushed to her side in my super inhuman speed . My hand cupped her head and the other arm went around her body in protection before she could hit the ground . Then I picked her in my arms in bridal style cradling her little body in my muscular one . I growled at every man who rushed to my side to take her from me making them bow to me and step aside . Satisfied with this I started walking. I looked at her ones her eyes were close and her skin pale - too pale for liking.

"Surmon the prison guards to my office " I commanded my second in command who quickly nodded .

"Ellie Ellie! Please sir let me see my sister for ones " a blond haired girl was struggling against the hold of guards .

" Zane she is mate's sister what do we do with her?" I knew what I have to do . "Take that girl to one of the room in palace and make sure she is comfortable. And tell her the king said she has to wait for sometime. Her sister is in no state to meet her for now.

I carried her to my room . My medical team was waiting for me as per my order . They propely tend to her wounds and scars and after making sure she was properly taken care of they left . I turned back to my mate . I took in her appearance long black hairs that were so soft I ran my hand through them . Her angelic face that brought a monster like me to my knees . I caressed her cheek softly and then placed my lips on hers kissing her one last time before pulling away and walking to my office . My wolf was hungry - hungry for the blood on his hands . The guards were going to pay for every injury on her . Looking at her I knew they have starved her . They all were going to pay for that with their life.

"So what to do with you ? Should I torture you or kill you ?" I walked in circles around their badly shaking bodies . I & Xavier loved the fear we held in their hearts . I grabbed one of the badly shaking guard and twisted his head without any remorse . His body hit the floor with a thud . I walked to the other one there were total 5 of them .

" Your highness ! Forgive us we didn't know she was your mate . Please have mercy " they begged but when I am angry I don't forgive.

"Now you are forgiven" i said walking out of the office as the guards layed in pool of their blood . I told my second in command to get my office cleaned .

Her scent filled my nostrils ' roses & lavender ' . It made me go crazy made my wolf crazy . What made it more special was she was my mate . The only women out there for me . My other half and she completed me . I waited for the longest time that I could remember. Looking for her every where and finally she was with me . I don't plan to let her go ever after .

I sat in front of peacefully sleeping body .She was beautiful and even in her most vulnerable form I felt the desire to mark her as mine . I have to get a hold on my wolf . I Placed my hand on her heart to feel its slow rhythms I was the owner of this heart her body and her soul and nothing could give me more satisfaction then this . Then i placed my hands on her slim waist and my lips on her . Kissing her like my life depends on it . She was the air I need the air I wanted to conquer and the possession that was rightfully mine .