Chapter 13

First of all I am sorry for very late publishing I am busy with my studies and exams. ................Yes no silent readers show your support and be generous to click on that star and a comment on your thoughts about the book will be appreciated 😊😍

Not edited :

There is no great pain in this world then the pain of death . It's just that on the death bed when people reflect upon their lives they see the helpless faces of their beloved . The pain itself that you will be forever free from the bound that you shared with those people that you loved is itself a painful thought.  Thinking about the fact that how those people will struggle mentally as well as physically is a very emotional moment and then thinking whether those people are going to be okay is even more painful moment. Just think about you if we are never able to tell them your final feelings if we aren't able to hug them and advice to stay strong without us . Just try to imagine if we aren't able to give them goodbye kiss.  Or cry with them for one last time it hurts like hell - right now I didn't have that moment as I pointed the sword at my heart I don't know how Celia, Father or Caleb will survive without me . 

With all my strength I brought the sword closer to my heart 'clank' the sword hit the floor and I was shaken out of my wits about what just happened.  Moments ago the sword that was going to pierce my heart was thrown across the room and I might add a very angry Alpha King stood glaring at me . As he roared in anger and his chest heaved due to his vicious growlings . His claws were extending so was his razor sharp teeth . I was scared out of wits , my knees shaking out of fear as I gulped  , standing there in competition of the ferocious predator- I was the prey . 

I don't really recall where all that zeal to survive the deadliest of Alphas came from but my body had that mind of its own as I flexed my arms ready to fight . I was going to fight till my last breath I wasn't going to let myself get  killed like many of my kinds . I glared into his eyes - his pupils have dilated turned red -crimson red just like millions he killed . It was as if his body was replaced by blood thirsty beast and he was out for kill . Then his features start to relax his claws replaced my human fingers , his pupils turned to normal so did his lips . 

I blinked confused at the momently change .  Wiping my eyes with the back of my hands - I have gone insane I guess with relief that I was still alive . He was watching me with very relaxed demeanour the air around him has turned chilly  than it actually was  I could  feel goosebumps rising on my arms  . There was this smirk on his lips that was taunting me . I wanted to run for the hills and never look back but how can I when devil was my soul mate . 

"Aren't you going to kill me ?" I asked him confused at his actions . Man he was bi polar . 

" Do you think I can kill my own mate ?" He sing song to me and I frowned at him . He was so calm and composed and I was losing my mind out of anticipation.  If he was planning to kill me why not already.  Oh wait maybe he'll torture you than kill you my brain tried to reason with me . I mentally nodded

  " What do you plan to do with me ? Are you going to kill me ? Are you going to torture me and than  kill me ? Do you plan to let me go ?" I asked the last question rather hopefully.  He laughed in that rich , husky musical voice of  his that made my heartbeat faster than its actual pace . 

"Well beautiful how about I say none of the above because none of your tactics will help you.  You aren't going anywhere not today , tomorrow or ever . I don't have to remind you again and again who is the master here and whom you actually belong to.  "He said in his stern voice and all I could do was nod like a child . So much for being a warrior if my father would have seen me now he would be truly disappointed.  But hey don't forget I was trying to get in his good books - For time being the opportunity was close and when my time comes I was going to show big bad wolf who was the real master here. 

He kneeled down and took the sword in his hand then stood up I narrowed my eyes at his approaching form and took several steps back just to create more distance between us . He ticked his jaw together his eyes hard and his muscles bulging out of anger at my reaction but then he passed by me out skin made contact I could feel the sparks and I was sure about the fact too that he could feel the mate bond too infact more than me . 

" Where are you going? " I asked his retreating figure.

 " You wanted to sleep alone well beautiful this room is all yours for tonight.  " I literally wanted to bang his head on something but I stayed quiet because God knows how he was going to react I had no stamina in me tonight to  fight with this  hot headed Alpha king .

I laid down on the king size bed surrounded by warm and soft conforter - the conforter was like cloud . Never in my life had I seen such comfortable bed , pillows and conforter .

 I closed my eyes and felt something soft and warm on my forehead.