Chapter 3

"You know the bed feels warmer. Sleeping here alone . You know I dream in colour and do the things I want" Stronger by Kelly Clarkson

                                                                                      ~~~~

NO!! I am not going to let Trevor do this! I'm not going to let him win! I'm stronger then this! That motherfucker can go suck a big fat dick. I started to scream "FUCK YOU TREVOR!!" over and over again. It felt so good! I could feel a weight being lifted off my chest. I decided then and there I wasn't going to waste a single tear on him anymore. He doesn't deserve it.

~~~~

A few days have passed and I've been held up in the guest room at Jade's house the whole time. I know I need to face the world but the marks left by Trevor have almost gone away. I'm staring at myself in the mirror on the vanity table. My brown eyes with flecks of green in them lost their sparkle. They look empty. It's like my soul has left and I'm just a hollow shell. How long would I feel like this?

Jade walks into the room and snaps me out of my trance. "Hey lady we are going out tonight." Jade said it more like a command then a question. 

"Jade thanks but I'm just not up for it yet." I knew damn well when I said that she wouldn't give two shits. 

"It wasn't a question Cadence. Get your stinky ass in the shower and get dressed." I'm too tired to fight her so I just simply nod and drag my butt into the bathroom.

As I'm undressing I can still see marks on my body. They don't stand out like they used to. In fact if you didn't know they were there you probably wouldn't even notice them. After I turned the water to the shower on as hot as possible without burning my skin. I step into the shower and cry. I wasn't crying over Trevor anymore. These tears were for me, for the little girl who lost her dad, for the teenager who lost her mom, and for the adult who lost herself. It felt like the water was washing all the sadness off me because after 15 minutes of crying, it stopped. The sadness was gone. I felt something in me that reminds me of the person I used to be.

After I got dressed in my sexiest clubbing outfit cause I could use some rebound sex right about now. Jade drove us to The Shanty. When we walked in I could feel the bass of the music vibrating through my body. It felt so good to feel the music running through my body. It was definitely time for some drinks. I wasn't even about to start out slow so I ordered a double fireball and a beer. I slammed down the shot and I could feel its warmth flowing through my body. It was time to get my ass on that dance floor and see what's on the menu for tonight. Jade already had he eyes on a little cutie at the bar so I went out there without her.

As soon as I hit that dance floor I let the music take over my body. My body flows in perfect sync to the music. All the sudden I feel hands grab my waist from behind. I have no idea who is behind me but his touch sent chills all over my body and made me warm between my legs. He had his groin pressed into my back and I found myself grinding on him. I haven't even seen his face and right now I don't even care. He whispers in my ear " You are beyond sexy." His voice was so smooth. Damn his voice alone made me want to lose control. Fuck I hope he looks as good as he feels, cause what he is doing to my body I know what I'm having off the menu tonight.

I went to try to turn and he held me in place. "Not yet. I think this is more fun don't you?" Oh god yes I do. So I just simply nod as we continue to grind on each other. I could feel how turned on I was making him on my back. That only made push my back against him harder. I could feel his breath quicken. This stranger started to trail his tongue down my neck to my shoulder where he gave it a little bite. His hands moved to the front on my stomach. I looked down and saw his big strong muscular hands. His hands were soft and lightly tanned. All I could think of is his hands touching the part of me that is so wet and warm right now. Damn his tongue is still trailing up and down my neck. Whoever this man is, he is driving my body crazy. I brought my arms back and wrapped them around his neck and leaned my head back on his chest. I was able to see his face now and fuck me!!