Chapter 28

A/N Hey guys I switch back and forth between Cadence and Stephan POV's throughout the whole chapter. Sorry I've been doing it more then once but there's so much to say on both sides. With that said enjoy!!

STEPHAN'S POV

We crash into my apartment so wrapped in each other. We are kissing and pushing each other against the walls, letting our hands run all over our bodies, all the way down the hall to my bedroom.  Her lips against mine feel like that's where they are meant to be. Ever since I came to New York this is what I've been craving. Craving her touch, her scent, every inch of her.

I lay her on my bed not letting my lips leave hers for a moment. As excited as I am getting right now, I want to savor every single second and make it last as long as possible. I know we have to keep feelings out of with it, the hope that this gets each other out of our systems. It's what we agreed on. I know it's bullshit. There's no way we will ever be out of each others systems.

I feel her reach down and grab the bottom of my shirt. I pull back from kissing her soft lips, long enough to get it over my head. "Damn, I forgot how beautiful you are." Her voice has so much desire in it. She grabs behind my neck and pulls me down to her again. Our kiss that was hungry is now slow. When I trace my hands along her arms, I grab her wrists and move her hands above her head, I pull her shirt over her head, leaving her laying there, breathing deep, watching her beautiful breasts move up and down with the rhythm of her breathing, I can see her heart pounding in her chest. I unbutton her pants and pull them down. God this woman is so beautiful and she doesn't even see it. "Stephan I..." Instead of finishing her sentence she pulls me down to her lips.

Feeling how her body trembles with my touch, how she relaxes, hearing her let out a sigh as I put a little more of my weight on her, makes me not want to hold back. When I slide my hand down to her sweet spot I stop. As much as I want her I don't want her to runaway before everything I have planned. Maybe waiting until the night before I leave is the best idea. I go to France and she goes back to Lucas. "Stephan what's wrong." She asks pulling her face back. "Mon amour I want you more then you can imagine but for tonight can we just lay next to each other?"

CADENCE'S POV

After he said that I knew he was having as hard of time as I was keeping feelings set aside. I don't want to wait. I want him. I want his touch. He slides his body behind me and wraps his arm around me. I roll on my side to face him and touch his face. I don't know what to say to him. There's so much I want to say, but right now the words won't come out. So I just close my eyes and wait for him to fall asleep.

It didn't take long for him to fall asleep. Looking at this beautiful man with a smile on his face makes me want to stay here forever. But we said one night, no feeling, just to get each other out of our systems. How am I supposed to keep feelings out of it when my heart keeps begging for him? Sleeping in his arms right now isn't helping.

I slide out of his arms as softly as possible. As soon as I'm off the bed I grab my clothes and head for the door. I put my pants on before I reach the front door. I reach for the door knob when I'm turned around and Stephan's lips are on mine. He pushes me against the door with his hands on either side of my face. His kiss is hard and is leaving me breathless. I put my hands on his chest and push him back enough to break our kiss.

"Stephan I'm just going home for the night. We will talk tomorrow." I say trying to catch my breath.

His eyes are dark are drinking me in as I stand there in unbuttoned jeans and my bra. I bite my bottom lip as I look at his bare chest and feel his heartbeat on my fingers. He leans in without a word and places kiss after kiss starting on my neck until he reached my lips. My arms instinctively wrap around his neck as our tongues touch and all I hear is the voice in my head screaming out for him. He grabs my thighs and lifts me up, carrying me back to his bed. He bends over placing my back on his bed while his hands are still gripped on my thighs. When he pulls his face away, it left my lips feeling lonely, heart racing, and missing his touch.