Chapter 9

"This is my fight song, take back my life song,  prove I'm alright song" Rachel Platten

CADENCE POV

As I stepped out of the bath with bubbles cascading down my body, it felt like all the assholes that I let touch my body was disappearing with the bubbles. I'm not a slutty person I swear and I don't know why in 24 hours I was with 2 guys. Part of me is glad I did it, cause let's face it Luke is hot and those tattoos were just perfectly placed on that hot ass body of his. Just thinking about his body is making me hot. He was perfection. Well at least he was until I saw who he truly was.

With Trevor it felt like that's what needed to happen to finally close the door on us. Was it selfish and stupid? Absolutely. But hey everyone makes mistakes. I loved him once and maybe a small part of my heart will always love him.

Time to get out of my head and get ready to hit this town. I wrap the white plush towel around my body, grab my glass of red wine and walk to the bedroom.

My room has a king size bed with a pure white down comforter, brown and cream throw pillows, with a beige head board. It has a grey and cream padded bench at the foot of the bed. There's a plush chair and ottoman in the right corner that matches the bench. This room is so beautiful.

I look in the closet and there are two dresses hanging up

I look in the closet and there are two dresses hanging up. One was a long black dress. It's neck latched around the neck. It's beautiful but it covers too much skin for my taste. The other one is a gold and silver sparkling shorts romper, a sweetheart neckline, and a cream high waisted sheer wrap around skirt that was open in the front and flows all the way to the ground. The shoes are 4 inch heels that are gold and strappy like gladiator sandals.

Yep This is the outfit I'm wearing tonight

Yep This is the outfit I'm wearing tonight. After I put on this beautiful outfit I do my makeup with gold eyeshadow, silver glitter in the corners and smudged black eyeliner on the bottom to give a more seductive look. I put a light pink gloss on my lips. My hair I put in a messy side braid.