Chapter 6

"I told myself I won't miss you But I remembered What it feels like beside you" Hinder

~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas's POV:

As I walked out into my living room, pretty annoyed that I had to tear my eye's away from that beautiful creature in my shower right now, I was taken back by who I saw standing there.
I could feel all the blood drain from my face. I felt dizzy and honestly I thought I was hallucinating. But I wasn't. There she was standing in front of me with her beautiful long blonde flowing hair, bright blue eyes that are the color of the ocean, soft pink lips, and skin so fair she could be Snow White's sister. There she is Holly, my ex, the girl who wrecked my heart, the girl that broke up with me so she could "enjoy" her fans. I felt my heart begin to race as I watched her stand there fidget with her hands. How can I still want nothing more then to grab her and smash my lips against hers.

"Holly wh

"Holly wh....what you doing  here?" I managed to stutter out while running my fingers through my hair. When her beautiful eyes connected with mine I almost forgot that I had someone in my shower. Fuck what am I going to do?
"I'll be right back." I told her before she could answer.

I walked into the bathroom and saw the beautiful silhouette with water running down that gorgeous body of hers. How can I be so torn? I have to deal with this and get Holly out before Cadence finishes her shower.
"Hey I'm not going to be able to join you right now Cadence. There's someone here that I have to deal with."
As I turned my back and closed the door before she could answer I knew I was completely screwed and not in a good way.

I walked back into the living room I had every intention to throw Holly out and toss her aside just like she did so easily months ago but when I got out there she was standing there in nothing but her bra and thong.
It's like my body has a mind of its own cause before I knew it I was running over to her. She throws her arms around me our lips meet and she jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist. I walked backwards until I felt the couch against the back of my legs. I let my body fall onto my black leather couch with Holly still wrapped around me.

Our kiss deepens, our tongues dance together, she softly moans into my mouth as she starts grinding against my rock hard dick. My hands travel up her sides to her back and I unhook her bra. Holly brings her arms down to let her bra fall down into my lap. I take a break from our kiss to look at her perfect breasts.
Without thinking twice I lean in and start to suck and bite on her pink erect nipples. This causes Holly to start grinding on me even harder that moans start to escape my mouth. I take one of my hands, push her thong aside to allow access to her wet pussy. I spread her lips apart and roughly slam two fingers inside her making her scream out in pleasure or pain. I don't know which one and honestly I don't fucking care. All I care about is feeling her.
"Fuck Lucas, I've missed you so fucking much. I want you inside me so bad!" Her pleas made me want her to beg more.