Chapter 12

"Hold on, Hold on to me,'Cause I'm a little unsteady"  X Ambassador

STEPHAN'S POV

Mon amour fell asleep shortly after putting her face in the nape of my neck. I held her for an hour after she fell asleep before I carried to my bed. When I placed her down and covered her up, I can't seem to stop staring at this beautiful creature. I was still so upset by what she has gone through that I go out to the porch to get some air. I want to find a way to make her stay with me. I know I can show her that she deserves the world. I know I can show her just how special she is. 

Crap what has gotten into me? I'm so lost in thought on if I want to ask her to stay longer or let her go back and live her life that I didn't hear mon amour come outside

Crap what has gotten into me? I'm so lost in thought on if I want to ask her to stay longer or let her go back and live her life that I didn't hear mon amour come outside. She snaps me out of my thoughts by wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing my back. "Are you ok Stephan?" How am I supposed to answer that? I guess I should just be as honest as I can and hope that it doesn't scare her away. I turn to face her. "Mon amour I want you to stay longer. I want to show you what you deserve. I want to see where this thing between us goes. Please mon amor stay. Stay with me." I had so much shaking in my voice. I've never been very open with my heart. So being this honest is really new to me. I continue to look into her eyes trying to see if I can figure out what she's thinking but I can't figure it out. Without any words she grabs my face and starts to kiss me so passionately. I grab her and pull her closer to me and pick her up bridal style.

I carry her into my room and place her on my bed and climb on top of her

I carry her into my room and place her on my bed and climb on top of her. She pushes my sweat pants down with her feet. I'm following her lead. I don't want to push her too hard or make her feel uncomfortable. It's like she can read my thoughts.  She breaks the kiss and runs her hand through my hair. "I'm ok Stephan. I want to feel all of you." She places her lips back on mine. I pull down my boxers that she's wearing followed by taking the shirt off breaking the kiss long enough to get it over her head. I slowly guide myself into her. Taking it slow. I want to remember how she feels. How she reacts to my touch. How she looks when she reaches complete euphoria. 

She grabs onto my back and I see her eyes roll back as I continue to move slowly in and out of her. She moves her hips in sync with me. Her legs wrap around my back and we are both breathing fast and shallow. I can feel her insides clenching around me and she starts to scream out in pleasure. "Faster Stephan. I'm so close." I pick up the pace and start to slam into her faster and faster. Our bodies felt like they were becoming one. I was melting into every single feeling. Tears started to stream down my face while I'm still making love to her. I'm so lost in everything. It was all so overwhelming. She says so softly I didn't know if she actually said it. "I'll stay a little longer Stephan." With those words I released and had the most amazing orgasim. As I was coming she started to scream out having one with me.