Chapter 10

"And I never want to say good bye" Hinder

LUCAS POV

I decided to sleep on my couch. I just need space to figure out my thoughts. I dreamt of Cadence last night and her voice made my heart beat so fast and her smile made me wake up with tears in my eyes for fear that I will never see that smile again. I sit up and put my head in my hands. I've realized that I screwed up so bad. I've decided that I have to end things with Holly today. 

Before I can get up to talk to her my phone starts ringing. I look at the screen with some delusional hope that it's Cadence calling me. My heart drops a little bit when I see it's Stormy my manager and not her. "Hey Stormy what's up?"

"Hey Lucas. I was just calling to see if you and Holly patched things up before you go on tour with her."

"I'm sorry what are you talking about?" I'm still half asleep so I don't think I heard her right.

"Well Holly's dad wants you on tour with her and since you guys broke up Holly said she was coming to see you to make up with you."

"Stormy you've got to be kidding me! That's why she came back? Not because she missed me but for her fucking tour?"

"I'm not sure Lucas. But you're supposed to be joining the tour tomorrow."

"Let me make this very clear Stormy. There is no way in hell that I am going to go on tour with her. I'd sooner cut my dick off then go on tour with her."

"Lucas her dad, your boss, isn't going to be happy. But I think I know someone you can perform with that might make him happy. So let me make some calls and see what I can do."

"Thanks Stormy. Now I have to go and kick Holly out."

As I hung up the phone I could feel myself wanting to explode. I put my head back in my hands. I can't believe I fell for her bullshit. I lost something that could have been so special, for what? So I could get my dick wet? I feel Holly's fingers run through my hair and it makes me snap my head up. My look of rage makes Holly jump back. I have to steady myself cause I feel like I could snap any second. I might be an asshole sometimes but a woman beater that is something I am not and will never be. But I feel like I could easily snap. I close my eyes and take some deep breaths. When I open my eyes Holly is kneeling in front of me. "Holly I'm only going to say this once so you better listen. I want you to get your stuff, I mean all of it, and get out now! I'm going to throw some clothes on and go for a walk. When I get back you and any trace that you were ever here better be gone. As for the tour, you are so fucking high if you think that would ever happen." I said it with such a calm voice and stood up. 

"Lucas I was going to talk to you about the tour. That's not why I came back. I came back for you." She is still on her knees looking up at me. Normally seeing her on her knees would give me a semi but not this time. This time it's like my dick retreated in. I start walking towards my room and stop just before the hallway. I turn to look at her "Holly I will never believe anything that comes out of that mouth. If you aren't gone by the time I get back I will call security and have you removed." I turn back and walk into my room. 

I quickly put on a pair of jeans, red shirt, and my leather jacket. I run my hands through my hair. I step out on my balcony to get some air before I have to look at Holly. Just thinking about her makes me so mad I ball my fist up. Fuck I have to get out of here.