Partner

"Shut up Daniel, or I'll cook you for lunch," I said turing the turtle meat over on the stick. The stench of the cooking meat burned my nose. Barfing felt like an option, but I had to stay strong.

Me, Robert, Josh, Marry, and Daniel have been traveling in the woods for about a month trying to find the marcal's world called: Birmingham. My wings were fading from my back with every second. No-one knew how long the wing potion would last.

"If you don't hurry up, I will eat Daniel," Josh moaned. I kicked his face, and he plummeted into a tree yowling at the pain. I gave Marry the turtle meat on the stick and jumped on Josh, who was now at a ready stance. He charged for me, arm first. Josh swooped for my head. I ducked, and punched his stomach. Quickly, he recovered and kneeled my face. Hard. The world spun for a second, but nevertheless I recovered and was ready to fight back in no time. We fought for about an hour. The whole time it was like child's play, until we both lay on the grass, tired.

For the first time releaf fell over my body. My muscles loosened, and I laid on the soft, green grass. My fingers intertwined with the long strands of perfect grass. Death greeted me the other day like a friend, but somehow life kicked me back, like an enemy. How can two totally opposite things feel the same. My death is impossible. I am invincible. Literally, I could be Deadpool's sister or something.

Marry sat next to me eating a fresh slice of meat. It still smelled horrible, but I punched my stomach and told it to stay in place.

Before I could even put the horrible smelling meat in my mouth, Daniel ran out behind a tree breathless. He stables himself on an old oak tree. His eyes wondered to mine.

"Toilet paper?" I yelled Daniel's nickname, "What's wrong now. Could you find the outhouse?!" Everyone except toilet paper laughed. He seemed annoyed.

"For your information," he scowled, "Birmingham is just fourty miles west!"

Every demon jumped to his or her feet and cramped in as much luggage as they could carry. For me I stuffed the tent, and some weapons in my black backpack. The wind startled my neck hairs. They raised high on my neck making chills slither through my spine. When the chills stopped, my wings lifted from the earth. I stepped foward, breathed in, and took off into the air. My feet were still in combat boots as I tried to stretch my toes out.

Daniel was still on the ground, his eyes were bright green and glowing. Sand flew out of every direction as he took off. Now, it was a race between who could get there the fastest. Daniel in the lead.

Marry swooped from on top of me, and passed me. She was catching up to Daniel now. Before she completely passed me, I grabbed her by the ankle, twirled her around, and let go. She fell on top of Josh. They both fell into the trees, but quickly recovered. I was already catching up on Daniel when I heard a voice in my head. It was my own voice though. It haunted me like a ghost. 'Kill him or turn him!' I swallowed. Daniel's green eyes turned to me and his lips curled into a smile. 'Kill him or turn him!' I then noticed it wasn't my own voice it was someone else's thoughts. Bile filled my throat and I punched Robert in the throat.

"So you got my message then," he choaked, "well? Which one?"

"Why do you care?" I asked still flying after to Daniel.

"Well, if he's going to turn into a demon, that means I got competition."

"What do you mean competition?"

"Me and him have been fighting over who gets you."

I balled up my fist, but decided to use my foot to kick him in the stomach. He winced, before I grabbed his hair and threw him on the floor.

"I decide who I want to date! Not you, not anyone! You talk to me again, I won't be as nice to where I kick you!"

Robert nodded slowly. Marry and Josh had passed me long ago when I stopped to kick Robert. I flew after them leaving Robert in midair above the trees. When I arrived to see Josh and Marry stopping and looking around. Their were starring at buildings. Everywhere there was a building.

Daniel was standing completely still at the edge of the grass line. My eyes reddened as I flew down after him. Marry laughed while Josh tried to stop me. My hands pinned Daniel's arms to the ground, as I kept kicking his face over and over again, until Josh had enough strength to pull me off. Daniel's bleeding expression was so incredible, I couldn't help but to laugh along with Marry.

"What was that for!" Daniel yelled. Josh clutched his arms tighter around me before I pounced on Daniel.

"Robert told me you and him have been fighting over who gets me!" I replied. Daniel grew red. "I'm not something to just give away at anytime! I decide who I want when I want not you, not Robert, not Josh, not Marry, not anyone!"

Josh's face reddened when I said his name. I felt his grip loosen on me, which was a mistake, because I slithered out of his grasp and onto Daniel again. Marry fell over laughing while Robert came to watch the excitement. They both sat together laughing their heads off.

"We're turing you today!" I said angrily. I stopped kicking Daniel's face and turned to Marry and Robert. "One of you find a changing place in Birmingham would'ya."

Marry scowled at Daniel before nodding her head and getting a moving map out of her bag. A moving map, shows you any place in the world, as long as you know the name of it. Marry spoke softly to the map. It moved in different directions before showing an underground changing area. It looked bigger then the one I went in last for Daniel's safety, now I was going to to do what should have been done long ago.

"It's about 10 minutes by wing from here," Marry looking at all the buildings, "...but when can't just fly out in the open in broad daylight. If a marcal saw one of us, we'd be executed immediately by the head demon. I mean we're already wanted for having a monster with us." She pointed out Daniel who was wiping blood off of his blue shirt.

"Look, he won't be a monster for much longer okay," I said grabbing the map from Marry, "We will leave at 22:05. It will be dark by then, but we'll still need to fly above the clouds. Daniel..." I smiled, "...will be carried by Robert." Both the boys groaned. Marry and Josh smirked along with me.