The Killing

Daniel entered the room before me with his eyes scanning all of the killers surrounding the edges of the room. They punched and kicked at eachother; some, even snickered as I walked by in my black work out outfit. The top came lower then I would've liked, but it was the only garmet that wasn't overly tight from the huge closet in the room. I'm wearing a pair of Daniel's brown sweatpants over my leggings. His outfit, a loose fitting black shirt and grey baggy pants, seemed like he would be okay with one less pair of pants.

"Having fun?" A rough voice laughed from behind me. I swung my arm around to hit the person who spoke, but the man grabbed my arm spun it around to behind me then kicked my left knee outward. He clicked his tongue, "Pitty." The man stroked his black stubly beard. His grip on me loosened when Adaline stepped into the room wearing, yet another, beautiful gown. I hope it rips in half while she teaches us.

"Proceed!" Adaline told the class while looking straight at me. Her sea foam green eyes glittered at my dark eyes. I swung my legs from underneath me to trip the man holding me. He tightened his grip as he fell making me fall with him. The man forgot to guard his chest because my elbow stabbed right into his rib cage. He let go of me to cradle his left ribs. I stood accidently running into Daniel, whom was laughing at the pathetic fight. I slapped his shoulder before walking over to my opponent. My foot met his right temple. He groaned on the floor while using both hands to cradle his wounds. I leaned close to his hear, "Pitty."

"Was that necessary?" Daniel asked squaring up to fight me.

"Very!"

He laughed while punching close too close to my left ear.

"So are you going to tell me where you learned to fight like that?" I asked trapping his next punch with my arm, then swinging him onto his back. He just laughed. I noticed that our tolerance for pain is higher then the killers surrounding us. They all retreated after one punch or kick to the gut. I've had my arm sliced off, even laughed about it.

"I'll tell you when we get back to the room." He smiled at me. His teeth seemed more perfect then usually as he smiled his normal crooked smile upside down on the floor. I kicked his gut, which didn't even make the smile falter. Instead it grew wider with a laugh.

ZOOM.

An arrow flew past my ear making me tense up and look toward the direction in which it came. Adaline. She smiled a genuine kinda smile at me. When did she change clothes?! She had on a royal guard outfit on. It was only the under leather part, but still hard to cut through. There were famous artist patterns embedded into the leather. Right across her chest was the huge tree and the single apple.

"You like the design?" I glared upon her wicked smile.

"Do you even know the artist?" I spat the words out like a disease.

"Fredrick Lotham."

"I have a proposal."

"And I have a husband- oh I thought we were saying things that don't matter." I scowled at her.

"If I beat you in a duel, then you come with us without fuss. If you win then we'll stay here for two weeks. Deal?"

Silence past.

"Deal."

Daniel came up behind me. I could feel his stress level when he touched my shoulder and spun me to face him. Those green eyes brought my knees to a woble... No, I will not go under to love.

"Do you think I'll loose?"

"No, I just worry."

"Noticed."