Chapter 6 - Earth Bound Ruby

HEy!! Sorry I haven't updated much recently, I've ran out of ideas! 

picture above is Corrupted Gem! Not my art!

I've been receiving fanart lately and let me tell you, it will be featured eventually, because I have people who have sent me some before others! So keep an eye out!

And for for those who are confused, the Ruby/Cheeky/Y/N's Gem is on her right(your left).

--------------

"What? no!" Shouted Lapis, making you jump slightly, well as much as you could in Garnet's arms. Garnet then changed the position she was holding you, she held you like Doc did, close too her chest. "Why not? Navy was the one who tricked us, not that one, plus, she's defective whats the worst she can do?" Peridot said, you were offended by being called a defect, by another defect. "But Peridot, your defective...and Amethyst..." Steven said, trying not too offend her and the other Gem.

"Yes, but a Ruby defect is different," Said the Perdiot,"Rubies are common foot soldiers, not as strong as an Amethysts nor Jasper, so in reality, they are very weak, the Diamonds probably wouldn't accept such a thing," Peridot said, extending the word 'very'. "Well, obviously not." Said the Lapis, who was glaring at me. "Peri, maybe they needed her for some reason?" Questioned Steven,"Maybe..." Said Peridot. Footsteps were then heard from behind you, Garnet turned around, as well as the rest of the gems. There stood two other gems, a Pearl and an Amethyst, at least from what you could tell,"Yo, G, what's happenin-" she cut herself off when seeing you in Garnets' arms.

"Garnet! Where did you get that Ruby?" Screeched the Pearl, a frown appeared on your face. "It fell from space, it was apart of the Ruby squad!" Said Steven excitedly,"we're gonna keep it!" He carried on, making you look at him with a confused face,'I'm not some toy...' you thought to yourself. "Steven, Garnet...how can we trust them?" Asked the Pearl,"I'm not sure, but we can't have them running around," Sais Garnet, Pearl nodded, putting a finger on her chin thinking. "So...where we gonna keep 'em?" Asked the Amethyst, walking over too you, staring directly at you. It made you feel nervous, scared slightly, you felt yourself begin to heat up, literally.

"Calm down." Said Garnet, obviously feeling the fire radienting off you. You started to struggle in her arms, trying to break free,"L-Let me go!" You said, prying yourself free, which you did. You slipped from the fusions arms, and ran as fast as your legs could take you. You were scared, frightened, you wanted to go home, or anywhere, anywhere but here. Footsteps ran after you, as you ran into this...den....thing, you slammed open a door, seeing a warp pad. It was a miracle they hadn't caught you, they must have been stunned when you broke free. You ran to the warp pad, standing on it, the last thing you saw was the faces of the other gems, they were by the door, some faces anger other frightened of the outcome.

You then warped away.

You seemed to be in a field, full of 'grass' and 'flower's, but no 'corn' like the other field had. The 'flower's were pinky, and in 'bushes', this was strange,"What is this place....?" You said to yourself, you then looked around more, still on the warp pad, there were weapons, like there had been a war. You knew one thing for sure about this place...you weren't staying here. So you warped again, this time you knew where you were.

The Galaxy Warp.

You had heard stories about how it connected from planets too others, but there was always one that went to homeworld, and you knew exactly which one. You ran to it, it was directly in the middle, placed perfectly around the other warp pads. You stood on it, ready to warp, when you noticed the shards and cracks, someone had destroyed it. You looked around to the other warp pads, all destroyed, broken, cracked. You couldn't escape, the only warp that was working was the earth warp, you would have too find another way home.

You jumped off the main warp pad, and went to the only one that worked, as you warped away to an unknown area, you jumped off the warp pad. You were still frightened, as you walked around. This place had 'tree's and 'grass' with many 'flower's. It also had 'rain' but on the floor...? You were so confused. You walked on and on for ages, until you saw....you weren't sure what's it was. It had 'rocks' around it, with a hole leading through the middle(its a cave btw). You walked in, it was your best chance.

You heard growling, you were a long way from the exit. You kept walking and walking. Until you heard a growl from behind you, you froze, fear took over you, you turned around as slowly as gem possible. You were face to face with a Corrupted Gem. It was terrifying, you shook, falling backwards. Every time you moved, it moved closer,"P-Please don't hurt me...." you whispered, covering your face with your left arm, as the other held you up.

You then felt something soft curling around you, you looked around you. The corrupted had curled around you, with its head by its side, its tail protectively infront of you. You looked at it in shock,'is this normal? What was it doing?'You questioned, it wasn't moving, it's like it's had....Oh! Gone too sleep! Like the Lapis said,'maybe I could...try....' you thought, remembering them explain it too Navy, as you slightly listened.

You leaned back slowly on the corrupted gem, closing my eyes, and awaiting this sleep. It was harder than I though, the noises in the cave distracted me, and the soft sounds of the corrupted gems 'snores' made it harder, but yet, I managed to get to 'sleep'....

.

.

.

.

"For now, I'm an Earth bound Ruby..."