Chapter 11 ~ Lion four - Alternate Ending

So I haven't posted very recently other than the special chapter, but I'm going to try more, I promise!

Ive got a half term coming up, so I'll try and update for a week straight! You can call it the Week of Cheeky! Haha!

I hope you enjoy this! The definition of Destiny as actually in here, and it is the true definition. This chapter had quite a powerful meaning, so be careful to take it all in! Oh and btw, I'm going to do every episode going on from here, unless Ruby isn't in it(which they will be in 99/100 of them).

Also, who's excited for the Steven week in April? I am! I think it's the 3rd-8th so far? I'm not entirely sure, they might just be fake leaks, who knows, things spread fast!

If you have any fan art, message me and it'll be in the next chapter with credit! You can send it to me via anything, linking, tagging, messaging etc. Have a nice day!

Rainbow out~!

--------

Y/N POV

Town had been an... Experience to say the least. It wasn't exactly enjoyable but yet, it wasn't bad, it was.... something new, and you just needed time to accept that. Pearl still hadn't forgiven you, and you were still waiting for Tiger Eye. You'd stay up every night, looking up at Homeworld, or even the planet you were made on. You weren't sure what it was called, but you knew that it was fairly new, maybe 2,000 years old? You weren't sure, a Ruby could not hold that information. As Steven taught you about Earth, you learned many new things, and you even met an 'animal' simular to Tiger Eye, which is who you spent most your time with now, just sitting by it. Steven had told you it was called 'Lion.' The 'Lion' was interesting to say the least, it was almost like a corruption itself, but seemed more content and calm, and less threatening.

You were with Lion now, sitting on Steven's 'bed', which was oddly comfortable. You leaned against Lion, watching Steven closely, who was sat on the floor and seemed bored. You didn't blame him, who knew the Crystal gems could be so boring? Suddenly Steven began playing a clip of... a Rose Quartz. You thought they had all he bubble years ago, locked away because of a tragic, no gem spoke of. After what seemed like hours of sitting there, with Steven throwing 'paper' away, after writing on it, and of course you and Lion playing with it, Steven seemed to give up.

He had been asking you things for hours, showing you things, guessing things and just sighing in defeat. He started talking,"There has to be a clue somewhere... Mom said she wanted to have me, but that must mean there's a reason! The has to be something I was meant to do. My magic gem destiny..." Said Steven, closing his eyes, thinking. Lion started coughing, making you jump of the bed wide eyed, and fall down the stairs,"OOF- Ah- OUCH-" you yelled out, each step you went down. Steven payed no attention, instead freaking out at the fact Lion was coughing harshly. You climbed up the stairs slowly, on all fours."No No No No! Lion at least do it on the floor!" Yelled out Steven, pulled his hands up.

Lion coughed out a key, a large on at that, it was only a few centimetres smaller than you, which annoyed you. "Magical hair ball of destiny..." Steven whispered to himself, then Lion threw up another animal. "Ew..." you whispered,"Ok, that's gross." Said Steven as he began cleaning it up. Once he finished his bed, he came over to you, who was measuring yourself against the key, and took it gently from you. "Right, anyway... this key Mom must of wanted you to give it to me now!" Said Steven, talking to Lion, as he observed the key. "What does it open?" He question, putting his other hand on it. "Oh! Heyyyy Lionnnn," Said Steven, as he then entered Lion's main, strangely enough. Lion laid back down on the bed, you sat by the window, staring out to the dark ocean.