Chapter 7 - Watermelon Stevens

Sorry for such a short chapter guys! At the top is a picture by ArtNerd it's amazing! Well done!

--------

I 'woke up' to a jolt of the corrupted gem, it got up, standing over me, like it was guarding me. I turned around seeing a Steven? But it had different body protectors(skin). It was pale and green, which confused you,'could they change just like that?' You thought, but snapped back to your thoughts seeing that there were more than one Steven, you got up, walking over. The corruption tried to stop you, but you patted its leg as a reassurance. You walked over, the Steven's were bigger than you, so you poked its tummy, it didn't move.

Then one burst through the crowd, acting different from the others, a smaller thing followers it. It looked like it gasped when it saw you, but then did a more dramatic version when seeing the corrupted gem. It then stopped, and kinda fell back, shaking his head. You got confused for a second, you then pointed to the exit, the Steven got the sign, and led its 'friends' out.

You smiled, looking back at the corruption, it was stripped with different browns and oranges, you then looked on its back shoulder seeing a gem, you studied it for a minute, before noticing it was a tiger eye. You gasped, stars in your eyes, Tiger Eye's were known to be warriors to Yellow Diamond or....Pink Diamond. You pat the corruption again, then looked at its face,"Can....Can I ride you?" You asked shakingly. The corruption understood, letting you get on its back as it started running out of the hole.

When you got out, you were back in the green place. The corrup-Tiger Eye, started walking through, moving 'trees', as you kept an eye forward. You didn't want to see the Crystal Gems any time soon, maybe if you did, Tiger would help you, but you didn't want her to get hurt. You let your shoulders slouch, as you layed down on Tigers back, looking at the sky, your vision spheres looked into the 'sun'. It was a 'sunny' day, which was nice in Earth, because you don't have whether in homeworld, it's so boring.

You were lucky to be here, as the Peridot said, I should have been shattered, I'm a defective Ruby, a useless gem! I'm short, my hair is curly, and even worse....

.

.

.

.

"I'm on Earth...."