Chapter 9 ~ Go apologize

cнarloттe drew this amazing picture above! How would you guys feel if I did a contest for the book cover? Comment below if I should! Anyway, thank you for drawing the amazing pictures cнarloттe ! You have a lovely art style.

Sorry it's quite short!

Enjoy!

------------

Your POV

You struggle in the fusions arms, as the other Gems watch you. "You done yet?" The fusion asks, and you grumble and cross your arms, not looking at them. "Alright... Now that that's... sorted out? How did you get out the bubble?" The Pearl asked, clasping her hands together. "I will NOT tell you anything unless you tell me where Tiger Eye is!" You demanded, crossing your arms and looking away,"Pearl, me and Peridot let Cheeky out," Steven says, rubbing his arm slightly as he and the Peridot chuckle nervously. "Do not address me with that.....weird name..." You said, with your arms still crossed. The fusion then put you under her arm, keeping you there(Like with Army) as you struggle,"Then what should I call you.... As there are so many Rubies, we need different names," The Steven states, placing a finger on his chin. "How come Ste-Man gets to name them all!" The Amethyst complained, as you rolled your eyes. "Hey! At least you got a free choice to your name!" You said, gritting your teeth, as your body started heating up.

They turned to you, with the exception of the fusion, and just stared. "Do you wanna name yourself?" The Steven asked, looking to you,"That would be nice," you said, kinda annoyed. "Then what's your name?" The Amethyst questioned, as you thought,'what was your name going to be?' You thought. You hum, thinking of it, then your face lit up, not literally. "Y/N," You state nodding to yourself,"Not back for someone who hasn't been on Earth for long," The Pearl said curiously,"How did you... come up with it?" She asked, as you shrugged, but then stopped. "Why do I have to answer a Pearl? Your one of the only gems I have a higher rank on!" You giggled, smiling to yourself. "Your a fancy Pearl too!" You said, as the Peridot's face lit up,"I said that too!" She stated, laughing at the coincidence and the fact that you were higher ranked then Pearl.

"Wait, where is your owner? Or which of these are you owner?" You questioned, looking to see her face blushing with either anger or just blushing in general. "What? I have no owner!" She screeched, crossing her arms and turning away, and then you got an idea, as you gasped and she looked to you with a raised eye brow. "Then you are my Pearl! Hehehhe! I defect Ruby with a Pearl! Heeheh!" You laughed, trying to stop as the Peridot joined in. The Pearl huffed, stomping off, as you watched her leave in confusion. "Did I do something?" You questioned, as you saw the Amethyst with an unhappy look. "Yes, now no Tiger Eye," she said,"What?!" You screeched, once again trying to escape,"Unless you apologise, but she MUST forgive you." The Amethyst explained,"Fine fine! Put me down!" You nagged, as the fusion set you down.

You knew you couldn't escape, and even I did you tried, you wouldn't get Tiger Eye then. Anyway, you stomped to the building where the Pearl went into, she was in a cut off place to the room(kitchen), as you walked over. "Pearl." You said, waiting for her to turn around, and when she did, she gave you an angered look,"I am deeply sorry for hurting you, and I have seen that by saying these things it has upset you, so I shall stop. I hope you can forgive me," You said, holding your hands infront of you, in a polite manner. She hummed, and seemed slightly surprised at your polite stature, and your small speech. She sighed deeply,"Just, give me time," she explained, and walked off into a temple. You turned, seeing the other gems watching,"Done! Can I have Tiger Eye now?" You asked, the fusion shook her head, as the Steven started to sweat,"Well, you didn't exactly....make her forgive you..." He said,"Yeah, that was the deal," the Amethyst confirmed. You sighed, falling straight on the floor, landing with a 'thump',"BUT! That means we can show you around the city!" The Steven cheered, grabbing your arm and dragging you out of the temple.

.

.

.

.

This is gonna be a long day.