+ ¢нαρтєя 02 +

10:20 PM

I was sitting on my bed while reading a book. I was alone in my room, why? Because Lilia went to Katelyn and Lucinda is still not back after meeting Joo Hyuk.

I was reading quietly and enjoying my time. I was even drinking...

Red Velvet Vanilla Mocha Milkshake

Suddenly....i started to hear weird noises. I put my drink on the table, put my book on my bed and stood up. I slowly walked towards the Balcony doors, grabbed the door knob, opened it and went outside. I looked down and wided my eyes, i gasped and placed my hand on my mouth as i saw...these Demons bullying an Angel. They were punching him and kicking him.

Why would they do that?!

I saw this someone enter the scene, i looked at this person and...i know this person.

i know this person

...Jungkook...

He had his hands inside his pockets and just watched as his Demon friends bullied this poor guy.

I clenched my fists, i can't take this anymore! I cannot stand having someone get bullied!

I turned and quickly left the Dorm.

+++

I was walking to the back of the Academy. I finally arrived to these bastards!

Me: Yah!

They stopped and all of these three guys turned and glared at me, but as soon as they saw me...they smirked, creepily.

Demon 1: Heeey!~

Demon 3: Damn! What a sexy Angel!

???: Yah! What's going on?

I saw someone come from behind and push both of them, he came from between and as he looked up....my eyes wided in fear for some reason.

my eyes wided in fear for some reason