+ ¢нαρтєя 21 + [THE END]

{Jungkook's Pov}

Dr.Marie: I...i'm sorry Jungkook. But....Yui is dead

Katelyn: No.....

Lilia: Waaaaa! *cries*

Lucinda: Lilia! Come here...

I felt a hand grab my shoulder, when i looked to the side...i saw Zurri. I even saw Jimin, Yoongi and Emala looking sad at me. I fell on my knees and...felt tears of sadness fall from my eyes.

I couldn't even tell her...how i feel.

Yui....i love you

《10 YEARS LATER》

{Yoongi's Pov}

I was standing infront of Jungkook's Office. I raised my fist and begun knocking. Then asked.

Me: Jungkook, may i enter?

I already knew that saying would be useless, so with a smile on my face, i opened the door and entered. I was pushed by a little Bunny, who was Coco.

Me: What are you guys even doing?

Coco: Jungkook is making a machine that would help The Academy! Cool, right?

Me: A Machine? What kind?

Shadow: Of course its Cool!

Skull: Show us!

I put Skull down onto the ground, and begun searching for Jungkook. I entered his Lab and saw a sleeping Jungkook sitting on a chair while holding papers in his hands, he even had glasses on.

After what happend 10 years ago, he started studying and became a Machine Maker, to be honest...he changed a lot. In a good way.

Not to mention, he also saw his Parent's Past, a bit tho. Everyone is doing something else.

Lilia is a Nurse in a Heaven Orphanage.

Katelyn, along with Emala, are both famous Dream Makers for Children Youth, also Athelets.

Lucinda, along with me, are both Professors in the Academy. However, Zurri is Jungkook's helper yet she hardly ever comes. I could already tell why.

Jimin, on the other hand, is working in a Military Hell Centre. Wonder why, cause he likes the Nurse or something. What a Perv.

I grabbed his shoulder, shook him a bit and he woke up, startling me.

Jungkook: 2+2=4!!!!!!

Me: OH MY HELL!

He was standing. But after realizing what he said and that i was here, he exhaled and sat back down and begun working again.

I immidiately got up, went to him and snatched the pen away from his grip and glared at him.

Me: COULD YOU STOP?! TAKE SOME REST! EVEN THO WE ARE DEMONS! WE STILL NEED SLEEP AND REST!!