+ ¢нαρтєя 20 +

I slowly opened my eyes, the Sunlight was shining bright right at my eyes. It bothered me, so i lifted myself up and rubbed my eyes. I started looking around and we were in a very gorgeous Forest. I also heard someone groan, so i turned and saw a getting-up Jungkook.

Me: A-are you alright?

He also turned, after he saw me, he got up and pointed his finger at me, while glaring shockingly.

Jungkook: WHAT WERE YOU DOING THERE?! WERE YOU EA-!?

I quickly got up and shook my head.

Me: No no! I-i was there earlier! I-i fell asleep a-and-!

???: She's right

From Jungkook's neck i saw his Snake appear, Shadow. And i felt something heavy ontop of my head and when that happend, i looked up and at that moment Coco jumped onto my hands and smiled, causing me to also smile.

Coco: Yui! Are you okay?!

Me: Yes, are you?

Coco: Of course!

Shadow: Jungkookie, where are we?

Me and Jungkook started looking around, not knowing where we are.

Me: After falling into that Black Hole, i expected for us to be in a more scarier place

Jungkook: Me too. But, i believe that Man would never take us to a safe and pretty place like this, without having any Devil thoughts

I looked over at Jungkook and his expression was showing that he did not like that Man.

Me: Maybe...he wants to show us something?

Jungkook: What exactly?

Me: Well...i don't know. Just a feeling

Jungkook: Well your feelings-!

???: NEVER! I DO NOT ALLOW YOU!

???: B-but...Father i-!

???: No! Never!

Me: Do you hear that too?

Jungkook: Yes, i'm not deaf

Coco: She was just asking! Gosh!

Shadow: BE QUIET! YOU MOUSE!

Coco: I'm a Bunny!

Shadow: Even worse!

Jungkook: Both of you...SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I slowly started approaching the voices, but before i could even get closer, my wrist gets grabbed by Jungkook. I turn around and he looks at me with his gorgeous eyes.

Jungkook: Let me go first. Stay behind me

I nod quietly and he goes infront of me, but...keeps holding my wrist as we walk to the voices. We hide behind a huge Tree and we both peek at the People speaking.
And my eyes grew wide immidiately.