+ ¢нαρтєя 09 +

《Yui's Pov》

I was running, and running. What is this darkness around me? What is going on here? After i ran and ran, i stopped, when i saw a guy with...black demon wings on his back. He slowly turned, and i wided my eyes, in fear. His eyes were dark red, bright like blood, and scary...like a Beast. He stood up, and disappeared. Just when i was reliefed that this Demon disappeard, he re-appeared in front of me, looking at me with his bloody-colored-eyes. I could feel...only fear, but...my fear level grew higher...when he grabbed my neck and pulled backwards until i felt my back hitting a wall, very hard and harsh. I moaned in pain, and couldn't breath well. He was so strong, i can't even see well anymore.

I slowly tried to open my eyes, and when i did...i wided my eyes, at what i saw.

i wided my eyes, at what i saw

Jungkook?!

He smirked, evily. I almost got an heart attack, when he neared his face to mine. At that moment, everything turned black, and i shot my eyes wide open, and was breathing heavily. I looked down at my lap, and saw Coco snoring while still sleeping. I sighed in relieve, and wiped the sweat from my forehead.

Suddenly...i felt a hand touch mine, and i screamed duo to the shock and surprise this feeling gave me. I looked up, and wided my eyes.

 I looked up, and wided my eyes

Jungkook: Are you...alright?

Me: W-what a-are y-you doing here?!

Jungkook: I wanted to sit here, but since you were here. I thought we might share

Me: N-no! Thanks! I will leave!

I quickly picked Coco up, and ran with him in my arms, to the Academy, without...looking back.

+++

I entered the Dorm, with red-colored cheeks and saw Lucinda and Lilia talking to each other, well more like yelling. I looked to the other side of the room, and saw Katelyn looking at a Basketball. I slowly walked over to her, and asked why those two are fighting.

Katelyn: It's about Lucinda's Boyfriend, just ignore them, like me

Me: What's wrong with you? Are you alright, Katelyn?

Katelyn: Aha...

Me: Hello? Katelyn?

She seems to be in deep thoughts, what's wrong with everyone today? I sighed and placed Coco on my bed, and went to the closet, picked an outfit, and walked pass those two and straight to the Bathroom to change into more comfortable clothes.

+++

After changing,...

i put my hair into a ponytail, and sighed thinking at that moment, with Jungkook

i put my hair into a ponytail, and sighed thinking at that moment, with Jungkook. How come i get dreams, no wait, nightmares of him? This does not make any sense. I really hope Coco finds the answer for me, i really need to know, what those dreams are about, and what they mean.

+++

I went out of the Bathroom, after leaving my other clothes inside the Bathroom, and saw Lucinda lying on her bed, showing me her back, and Lilia doing the same position. Did they argue that bad and now not want to talk to each other?

Katelyn stood in the middle, and yelled at both of them, surprising me.

Katelyn: Lilia and Lucinda! You both are starting to annoy me! Apologize to each other! Before i destroy the heck out of both of u!

Lucinda: She started it!

Lilia: She has no idea what that guy wants from her! He is a no no!

Katelyn: NOW!

Lucinda & Lilia: I'm sorry!

Katelyn: Aish!

She turned, sat down on her chair and kept looking at her Basketball. I slowly walked over to her, sat next to her and asked her, with my gentle voice, why she was staring at it.

Katelyn: The thing is...will you believe that a Demon...was kind to me?

Me: a Demon? Was kind to u?

Katelyn: I can't believe it myself...but, was what Professor told us...true?

Me: What did he say?

Katelyn: That...there are kind Demons as well, among those evil ones

Me: Maybe

Katelyn: Exactly like a quote i remember, Even a shadow, can become bright

Me: A shadow? Become bright...

Lucinda: Oh my god!!

Me and Katelyn turned and saw Lucinda and Lilia hugging each other, like they never saw each other. They were apologizing and were making a anime sorry-scene.

Me: Who was that Demon?

She turned to face me, and when our eyes met, she spoke with a deep yet confused voice.

Min Yoongi

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~😊

❤Please leave a vote and❤ ❤comment your thoughts❤

I'm very sorry for not updating! I even updated "The Beast". Hope you enjoy this Chapter!💕