+ ¢нαρтєя 08 +

Jungkook: Having dreams about me? Hmm...how interesting

I pulled away from him, looked down and wandered my eyes somewhere else, remembering that Dream.

Jungkook: Emmbarassed?

Me: No, can you please leave?

I turned quickly, entered the dorm and closed the Balcony doors behind me. I took deep breaths, slowly turned my head backwards and...he was gone.

I sighed and closed my eyes. The vision of this little boy's scream and cry still was inside my head. I couldn't think of anything else, other then his cries and screams. He was so sad that his Mother left him, he couldn't bear being alone. Who could that be? Why did i dream about something like that? Why me?...what does this dream...mean?

There were just too many questions in my head, i need to cool down my head.

I quickly went to the closet, grabbed an outfit and ran to the Bathroom.

+++

After dressing up, i looked at the big mirror in our Bathroom.

I kept staring at the outfit, is it good? Aish, whatever! I'm just going out for a little walk

I, then left the Bathroom and went out of the room. No one is allowed to see me.

I secretly ran to the Animal Private Room, where Coco is suppost to be. I quickly yet carefully opened the door, saw Coco lying on his back and yelled his name, quietly.

Me: Coco! Yah!

Coco: Ahh...Carrots...yummy..

Me: Coco! Hello! Wake up!

Coco: Wha...

He slowly sat down, rubbed his eyes and as he saw me, he jumped off the table, jumped his way to me and i put him on my hand. I, then put him on my shoulder and quickly left this room and ran to the outside of the Academy.

+++

Coco: Gurl, i was so bored! Everyone were so quiet! It felt like a Hospital!

Me: I didn't want to be alone, i needed someone to talk to. I only was able to think about you..

Coco: What about Lucinda, Lilia, Katelyn and Hyun Woo?

Me: All of them are too busy to listen to my worries. Besides, i don't want to bother them with my problems

Coco: I think they would be more then happy to listen

Me: Ahhh, i don't know anymore!

Coco: So, what did you want to talk about with me?

Me: Well...i actually had a dream

Coco: Okay?

Me: And...it was about a little boy, who cried saying things like "My Mother left me" and he was super sad and he even started screaming. Then....Jungkook came to my dream, he cried and a girl was laughing at him. It kinda felt weird, it made me sad too. After the dream, i woke up and...saw Jungkook, he smiled in front of me but...i was kinda shocked that he appeared in my dream. So, what do you think?

Coco: Mmmm...well, i do know about The Anmon History but...i never read about an angel having a dream about a demon. Never did

Me: Ahhh...i'm dying to know

Coco: Well, i can search for the answer, besides i'm not the only Anmon Expert!

Me: Thank you...Coco

Coco: You're welcome!

I saw a near by Tree. I walked over to it, sat down, leaned against it and closed my eyes. I put headphones on and listened to music while sitting on this soft grass.

Coco was asleep on my lap and i, without wasting time, fell asleep as well.

+++

Jungkook's Pov

I was lying on my bed, while listening to music.

I sighed and closed my eyes as well. One of my headphones fell from my ear, i opened my eyes and looked beside me. I got angry because it was Shadow, my Snake.

Me: What the fuck are you doing here?

Shadow: Hey! Instead of treating me like that! How about asking how i felt being in that stupid room with those Angel Pets!?

Me: Do i look like i care?

Shadow: I'm sad...

Me: Okay! Fine! How was it?

Shadow: Well....it was so boring. That girl came again. She took Combo or whatever his name was and went outside of the room. What a great combo! Oh! I'm so funny!

Me: What? You mean Yui?

Shadow: Yeah, her

Me: Ahhh...

Shadow: By the way, why did u go to her Balcony?

Me: Who told you that?

Shadow: Zurri!

Me: Aish! She can never keep her mouth shut!

Shadow: Yah, you know that she likes you, right?

Me: Talk more and i will cut your tail

Shadow: What a Devil!

He went over my stomach and was lying against my arm. I closed my eyes, put my hands behind my head and breathed deeply.

Stop thinking about that Bitch!

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~😊

❤Please leave a vote and❤ ❤comment your thoughts❤