+ ¢нαρтєя 17 +

On the way to the Dorm, i saw a familiar Person. Joo Hyuk!

I smiled then walked over to him, but i stopped. My eyes grew wide and my heart...felt like something has been stabbed right into my heart. He was with another girl, they were holding hands and they came close to each other and...right in front of me, their lips met and they kissed, passionately.

Warm tears filled my eyes, my vision got blurry and that's when they started rolling down my cheeks, slowly and slowly, one after another. My heart...felt like it has been broke into...no...it literally felt like....it has been....chopped into two pieces.

I slowly turned around, then sniffed. I quickly grabbed my phone and wrote a message to Katelyn, saying i can't come. I, then ran back to the Garden, i just hope...."he" is still there.....i need someone...anyone.....i don't care....what they are right now.

+++

As i arrived at the Garden, i walked towards the place i was before. Then when i arrived there, i sighed...in relief. He was still there.

He was sitting there while having his head down, he was still drinking the Drink. I slowly walked over to him, then stopped, quickly. I can't...for some reason.

Fear of being laughed or even being joked at, stopped me from going over to him. Not to mention, he is a...Demon. And i promised to myself that...i would never like or even befriend a Demon, yet....i feel like i want to break that promise and just go to him. Can i really go? Will he be okay with it? Being....with me? Someone....like me? Can he? Hm?

???: Stop thinking. It's annoying...

I looked up at him, then i noticed him standing up and turning towards me, which caused me to wide my eyes and quickly lowering my head, for him not to see my crying face. Oh no! Crap!

I heard his footsteps coming closer to me, when he was close, i gulped. The next thing i know.....his warm hand....was....on top of my head. I slowly lifted my head and looked at him with teary eyes.

 I slowly lifted my head and looked at him with teary eyes

Yoongi: Don't waste your tears on assholes. Waste them on happy times, not useless times

Me: Y-yoongi....why?

Yoongi: What?

Me: Why are you being so....kind?

His hand lowered, he then grabbed my wrist and with force he pulled me towards him. I got super surprised by his sudden action, he even wrapped his arms around me and hid his face in my right shoulder.

Yoongi: Because...there are People and also Times....where you just need to be kind. I feel like....you need someone...right now

I....really do. I really do....

I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him back, tightly. I buried my face onto his chest and eventually calmed down.

Me: T-than...k...you....Yoongi....

Yoongi: You are welcome, Lucinda

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~😊

❤Please leave a vote and❤ ❤comment your thoughts❤