+ ¢нαρтєя 18 +

{Katelyn's Pov}

I was at a Soccer Field, with Lucinda who was writing something but that didn't matter to me. I have to practice, we won't lose this Time. Those beasts!

Due to anger, i kicked the ball high and it flew high, i couldn't even see it. Then i heard a scream behind me, i turned around and wided my eyes because the flying ball...landed on Lucinda's head.

She screamed because the ball was dirty, she then glared at me and yelled.

Lucinda: YOU IDIOT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THE BALL IS HARD YOU KNOW!

Me: Ah...sorry. I was angry...

Lucinda: Don't take that winning so serious! It's just going to make you sad and angry. It's useless! What happend, happend!

Me: I CAN'T! I HATE THOSE PEOPLE! I HATE THOSE FUCKING DEMONS! WHY SHOULD WE SHARE OUR ADACEMY WITH THOSE MONSTERS!

Lucinda: Katelyn...calm down...

Me: I CAN'T!

Lucinda: I.....know how you feel, but-!

Me: Then don't speak!

Lucinda: Katelyn! Look-!

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE!!

I turned around and headed over to the exit, i also kicked a ball on the way, and then left the area.

+++

I had my hands inside my pockets as i walked back to the Dorm, on the way, i met Christa, one of my Teammates. She was carrying a lot of Books but they flew from hers hands because a Demon guy pushed her. I glared at them and due to the hatred of wanting them gone, i dashed over to Christa.

Me: YAH! YOU JERKS! Why the hell did you do that?!

They stopped and Christa didn't even look at me, she only bended down and started picking her Books, one after another.

Demon: What's with you? It's not like we are picking on you

Demol 2: Yeah! What's your problem?

Me: The Problem is you shouldn't push someone who didn't do anything to you! Besides, that's all you can do! Only push! You don't even have the strenght to fight against someone! So, stop picking on the weak and stand in front of someone your level!

I continued to glare at them, as they quickly walked away without saying anything to me or Christa.

I turned and wanted to help her, but she was already done. She lifted herself up and then sniffed, is she crying? Well, Christa was sensitive, i wouldn't be surprised.

Me: Christa, are you okay?

She turned around and looked at me, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Christa: Why...are you here?

Me: What do you mean? Why else would i be here?

She wanted to wipe her tears, but her Books were about to fall. So, i quickly grabbed them and held them on my one hand. She wiped her tears and then looked at me, with sad eyes.

Me: What's wrong? Why are you...being like this? Did i do something to you?

Christa: No....i'm just...angry at myself. I'm sorry. I let my anger at you. I'm so...sorry...Katelyn...

Me: What's wro-!

Christa: Okay! Thanks! Bye Katelyn!

She quickly grabbed the Books from my hand and she quickly started running away from me.

I, then turned and wanted to walk to my Dorm but only bumped into someone's chest, which caused me to look up and then...i wided my eyes at the Person.

i wided my eyes at the Person

Me: Aha...you are that...perverted Demon, Park Jimin, correct?

He smirked at me then crossed his arms.

Jimin: Yeah. And you are that loser who lost, Siniy Katelyn, correct?

Me: Loser? I think you are the loser here. Trying to be handsome and cool, but in reality you are just an arrogant bastard!

Jimin: Haha, i love girls like you! They try and be tough. But, in reality...

He grabbed my wrist and pushed me to the side and backwards, until my back harshly met the wall. My eyes widen at the situation, then i looked back at him when i heard him chuckle.

Jimin: you are just thirsty, and you want me to touch you, correct?

Yeah, i am like that girl.....JERK!!

Me: HELL NA!!

I kicked his knee so hard, then when i freed my wrist, i punched him so hard and then chuckled.

Me: You actually believe i am like that? Hahaha! What a jerk! Yah! I can kick your ass and beat you to death, if i really wanted to! So, try and say something like that again and...

I grabbed him by the front and glared at him. Eye to eye.

Me: i will make you regret getting in my way! Asshole!

I, then let him go. And continued to walk my way, feeling a lot better. I punched a Demon in the face, i'm so glad. Ha! Asshole!

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~😊

❤Please leave a vote and❤ ❤comment your thoughts❤