+ ¢нαρтєя 06 +

After a long day of School, i went back to the Dorm. I was so exhausted from all the work we have been given in our Classes, such as History and Math..*sigh*

I placed my Bag on the ground, beside my bed and laid down on my stomach on the Bed. I sighed in relieve and closed my eyes, slowly. I was awoken again by a door-opening noise, i looked at the door with half opened eyes and saw Lilia coming in with her Bag as well, looking super exhausted as well. She then laid down on her bed and was facing the wall, which means i was only able to see her back and not her face but i know that she already fell asleep. I, then fell asleep as well after like five minutes.

+++

I slowly opened my eyes, lifted my head and looked at the Balcony, weird noises came from the Balcony that woke me up.

I stood up, walked over to the Balcony, lazily then grabbed the door knobs and opened the Balcony doors widely. I went forward and looked down and wided my eyes and placed a hand in front of my mouth as i saw Jungkook with two of his friends, in front of Hyun Woo.

I quickly turned, grabbed my jacket and ran out of the dorm.

+++

I finally arrived to where they were. I saw Jungkook kicking Hyun Woo and he fell backwards onto the wall of bircks and Jungkook continued to hurt him. I immidiately ran towards them.

Me: STOOOOP!!

I pushed Jungkook with full force, causing him to fall to the side. I looked at Hyun Woo and bended down towards him. I helped him up and he was sitting while i was patting his back. He held my hand and coughed a few times then...turned and looked at me with weak and pain-filled eyes.

???: Awww, how cute!

I looked to the side and saw Jimin...

smirking while looking at me. He licked his lips but i glared at him.

Me: YOU GUYS AREN'T EVEN MEN!! PICKING ON SOMEONE WHO IS ALONE AND IS NOT ABLE TO FIGHT BECAUSE OF AN INJURY!! MEANS THAT YOU GUYS ARE A PUNCH OF LOSERS!!

Jimin: Ohhh! How cute! Look how wild this little bitch is!