+ ¢нαρтєя 14 +

I was awoken by my annoying Alarm, that kept ringing and ringing, literally annoying the LIFE out of me. I, then heard that it stopped ringing, i didn't bother waking up because i already knew who it was, Lucinda.

She always wakes up early, she wakes up early for BEAUTY reasons. Typical from her.

I still opened my eyes and lifted myself up. I sat on my Bed, while rubbing my eyes and yawning. I couldn't sleep much due to what happend yesterday Night.

I got up from the Bed, walked over to my Closet and quickly opened it. I looked at my Clothes, searching for comfortable pair.

I felt a hand grab my shoulder, so i slowly turned my head and saw a worried yet serious Lucinda.

Me: Good..Morning

Lucinda: Morning. But, Yui. Where are you going?

Me: I have something to discuss with Professor.Lumière

Lucinda: Well that's fine. But, Yui, you are still weak. How about you rest for a bit? Mm?

Me: Lucinda, it's importent. I need to talk to Professor.Lumière

Katelyn: Yui, Professor.Lumière aint running nowhere. He is always there. Besides, Lucinda, if she goes ans comes back, nothing will happen, right? It's not like a Demon will attack her or anything like that

Lucinda sighed then crossed her arms, as she slowly turned her eyes towards me.

Lucinda: Fine! But, you have to come back and rest! After meeting Professor.Lumière! Okay?

I smiled at her, then nodded cutely. She also smiled and patted me on the head.

+++

After exiting the Dorm, i also brought Coco along. He should be with me, i hate being alone when it comes to importent and serious things. Besides, Coco is also part of my Family so he should be here.

+++

I was walking through those bright and sunny hallways, seeing these smiling faces of Students that were heading somewhere while dressing very unique and elegant, while others were wearing something classical or casual.

These Hallways are causing me to remember what happend last Night.

+++

[FLASHBACK]

I was wearing my pyjama, as i exited the Dorm and headed over to the Library.

I was walking through those dark and kinda...scary hallways. There were no People, only me. And that was kinda scary.

+++

I finally arrived in front of the Library, i grabbed the door knobs and quickly opened them and entered, because i heard the Security Guards footsteps.