Part 15

'Okay Hima, you need to focus. Act like you were used to be with a man who had you pinned against a tree an attempting to kiss you. Yes, because that's normal...'

But apart from that, he's looking for me. The REAL me. Why? Why would Kawaki, a guy I've never met, look for Himawari Uzumaki? Did my dad hired him to find me?

"Why is she that important to you?" I asked while pushing him away. I needed to get information.

"You talk like you didn't know the real reason of the war" he smirked before scratching his head. "Alright, I don't know how the hell you do it but I'll tell you.."

Then he took a big breath. "The guy I work for is the one who declared the war. All I know is that she has special eyes, capable of doing incredible things."

"So...he only needs her eyes?" I asked slowly.

"Yeah, they can reach the power of the Tenseigan"

'WHAT?!?!?!?'

I blinked..."That's..amazing.."

'So that's why they didn't want me to go to the war..'

"Yeah, I have to find her as soon as possible" he said while getting up and giving me a scroll.

"What's this?" I asked confused.

"Summon it in case you find her, or..." he said. "In case you need me.."

"Need you? Why would I need you?"

"We're at different sides, Hana" he said in a sad tone. "I won't change you mind about it but I want you to stay safe.."

His hand caressed my face while he gave me a gentle look.

"When the war is over, I'll come for you" he said before giving me a deep kiss and dissappearing in a flash.

'What. has. just. happened?'

Then I heard weird sounds coming from the training camp.

"What? An..attack?" I said before running to where the sound came from.

Now I had a lot of things in my mind. Kawaki, the war, my eyes being able to develop the Tenseigan...

This is too much.

As I reached the camp I found it on fire, many of my comrades were fighting white weird people.

"Hana! Where have you been?" Takeo said while killing a man. "Don't you stand there, help us!"

I reacted a bit late, I know. But once I did I pulled out a kunai and I started fighting.

"They're too many!" Katsuro yelled. "We might need for reinforcements!"

"We can't! All the camps have been attacked at the same time dattebasa!" Boruto said while using his lightning style.

"Shannaroooo!!" Sarada yelled while breaking the ground and taking many of the Otsusuki members down.

"Hey!! We need to take the injured one away!" yelled Kyo while taking one boy to the hospital area where Sumire was attending them.

"Coming!!!" I yelled while running to them but suddenly I got surrounded by the enemy. They were ready to kill me.

'Damm it!'

Suddenly, I felt a familiar chakra joining my side.

"Don't worry Hana! I'll cover you up dattebasa!" he grinned.

'Boruto?'

"I-I won't leave you alone Boruto" I said with determination.

"Just go ahead and go dattebasa! This isn't my first time doing this, prodigy!"

'Prodigy'

"Stop calling me a prodigy!" I said while automatically concentrating my chakra in all my body, making the rotation technique.

Boruto stood there speechless as he saw me take all the guys down before going to help at the mini hospital.

"What...How..?"

"Don't underestimate me, dumb ass" I said while leaving.

After a while, all the enemies were taken down and we focused on healing, burying the dead ones and recuperating all our belognings. Then, hours later, we were called out by our leader.

"You all know what happened so there's no need to explain it. However, I'll like to say that Mitarashi's behavior were vital to our survival, congratulations." he said before turning into a serious tone. "Now, I've been in comunication with all the Kages. The enemy made it's move, so we have to make ours.."

"What are we gonna do, sir?" asked Kyo.

"Pack whatever you think is necessary. We'll join Unit 1 and 2 near the Sand Village. Unit 3 will be at the Land of Waves while 4 and 5 near the Hidden Stone. That's all I have to say, dismissed!!"

"Great, we'll be at dad's unit" Boruto said.

"At least our chances of surviving will be higher, since we're near Lord Seventh" Mitsuki said.

"Actually, it's 50/50. We'll be targeted by the main enemy" Shikadai said.

"As long as I got good food, then count me in!" Chocho said.

"Will I be able to see papa again?" Sarada murmured as she got lost in thought.

"Awesome! I'm gonna get a chance to show my skills!!" Iwabe said in excitement.

I watched each and one of everyone's reaction. They were anxious and excited to fight to show their skills, instead of protecting the world they live in.

I clenched my fist in frustration. "You should be ashamed of yourselves" I said while everyone suddenly shut up.

"You act like this is some kind of joke! This isn't a fight to show your skills, it's a fight to protect the world you live in! To protect someone who doesn't know her powers are capable of incredible things. That person is in constant danger and doesn't know how to protect herself because NOBODY LET HER!!"

I took a big breath and continued, "And what about the civilians? They have their fate on us!!! They believe we can protect them, that's what we should be doing but look at you! Talking to each other about how happy you're for being able to fight with the Hokage! Shame on you!"

And with that, I walked away to pack my things.