Part 28

I slowly opened my eyes. My whole body was numb so I barely could move myself.

'My...head...hurts'

Then I suddenly shot my eyes open as I remembered what happened. The attack, Kawaki, Toneri...

I looked around while I tried to get up. I was inside of a gigantic room and placed on a King sized bed!

'Where the hell am I?'

I got up and searched for my weapons in vain. The whole room was filled with books, dresses..but not ninja weapons.

'I must get out of here'

I reached the window and tried to open it. But it didn't. I looked through it but I couldn't recognize the enviroment. I sighed in frustration. My heart beated really fast.

'Where am I?!?!?!'

"Is a nice view right?" said a deep voice that made me jump and turn around quickly, only to see a tall, blind man at the door.

"Y-you are.." I managed to say.

"Toneri Otsusuki" he said. "You must excuse the circumstances of our meeting. But it was written by the destiny.."

"What do you want?" I asked carefully, studying his expressions and movements. He leaned close to me. I took a step back.

"I want you, Himawari" he said. "I've been waiting years for you to arrive. Ever since you were born, actually."

'Ever since...what?'

"You're joking" I blurted out. "Why would you wait all this time to cause a war to just get to know me?"

"Haven't you figured it out already? You have a special gift."

'My eyes...'

"That isn't exactly a gift." I murmured looking away. "It's a curse.."

"Because they never truly understood what it really is" he said. "It's a shame that not even your mother could tell you the truth."

"She doesn't have anything to do with this" I snapped.

"You're wrong. She has everything to do with this." He took a big breath. "Hinata Hyuga..."

'Okay this guy is creeping me out'

"Thanks to her heritage" he said. "You have the Tenseigan. You, Himawari, are capable of creating a world where true peace shall reign."

"Through voilence and war?"

"Some sacrifices must be made, my dear" he smirked while caressing my hair. I moved away.

"No, you can't spread pain in the name of peace. That's not the way-"

Suddenly he grabbed me by my neck and pulled me up. I tried to break free but his grip was strong.

'I...c-can't...breathe..!'

"You..!" he said while pulling me closer. "I bet you're beautiful, you smell just like your mother."

"L-let me...g-go!...Bastard!" I managed to say. Then I felt him choke me tighter.

"But you sound just like him, like your father...like that bastard who stole her from me!!" he said while I started to lost consciousness.

I felt him give me a short kiss on my forehead before letting me go to fall on his guards arms. "Prepare her."

"Y-You.." I said while he stopped at the door. "What are you gonna do with me?"

"Fiesty, like a true Uzumaki member" he murmured before walking away. "Prepare her!"

"N-No! W-wait!!" I said before I was dragged away by Toneri's guards. I felt my eyes widened in fear.

'D-Dad..help me'