Part 41

I felt the wind taking me away while something managed to attach itself into my eyes. It burned like hell, but that was nothing compared to what I just heard.

Toneri started screaming in pain as the huge blast continued. I heard him yell so many things that I could barely understand. I guess he's probably cursing me for defeating him.

"Himawari!!!" dad's voice could be heard not so far away this time. The wind managed to undo the bandage that covered my eyes and suddenly, I saw a huge, bright light.

'What is this?'

I turned around while trying to open my eyes. After a few blinks, I finally saw my father trying to reach my hand.

"D-Dad?!?" I yelled confused. I couldn't believe it. "Dad I can see you!!"

"Hima take my hand now!" he said in a hurry so I obeyed him. "Dad I don't understand, what's happening?"

"You broke the genjutsu" he said while the wind increased it's strength. "Soon we may be dragged into woah!!!"

"Dad what the- woaaaahhh!!!!"

Suddenly, it all stopped and I felt myself falling. Everything was happening so fast I couldn't react very well.

"I got you Hima!" dad said while going into Nine Tails mode to catch me.

Once we landed on the village, everyone came rushing to us. Sarada, Sasuke, Konohamaru, Boruto...well, everyone.

"Hima-chan! Are you alright?" Sarada asked with worry before gasping. "Your eyes... You can see!!"

"Naruto-kun!! Himawari!!" yelled my mother while tackling us into a big hug. "I'm so glad!"

"Mom..that..hurts" I said, making her break the hug.

"I guess the war is over?" Konohamaru said. "What happened to Toneri?"

"He thought he could kill me with his eyes. However the Tenseigan's faithfull to it's real owner so no matter what he did, he couldn't..." I replied.

"He basically commited suicide during the final blast dattebayo" Dad added while everyone stood silent.

"Where's Boruto nii-chan?" I ask out of nowhere. "He was fighting Kawaki before we got into his genjutsu.."

Everyone exchanged looks and I inmediatetly got tense.

"What? What is it?" Dad managed to say.

"I'm fine dattebasa" Boruto said while joining the group. His sadened tone didn't conviced me that much.

"Boruto..." I said in a warning tone. He finally met my eyes and suddenly, I sensed a cold air run through my spine. "Don't you dare.."

"Hima-chan...I-"

"Brother tell me the truth!" I demanded as he shut his eyes and sighed.

"Kawaiwassuckedintotheportal" he said.

'What?!'

I stood back, hoping that what I did understand wasn't the truth. "Boruto...don't you dare! You promised Boruto! Please tell me that it's a lie!"

Boruto took a big breath but didn't said nothing. Instead he mumble a small sorry. My body started shaking as tears falled through my face. My chest felt a huge pain as my eyes started to burn uncontrollably.

"This can't be Boruto!! You promised! He was supposed to be here with us!! With me!!!" I said in rage before suddenly passing out.

"Himawari!" Naruto said while catching her. "She must be out of chakra."

"Let's go back and tell everyone that the war is over" Konohamaru said. "Then we'll deal with all of this."

"Konohamaru" Naruto said in a serious tone.

"I know, Naruto nii-chan" he said with a reassuring smile.