Part 35

"Sasuke!!" Naruto yelled while spotting the Uchiha working on the new attack. "Who do you think you are?!?! Making orders without my permission dattebayo!"

"You were watching your daughter dobe. Someone had to take care of everything else" he said.

"I know but preparing a whole attack on the village is a serious matter."

"Everything's a serious matter, usuratonkachi."

"Arrhg teme!!"

Naruto and Sasuke stared at eachother for a while before sighing.

"This is tiring dobe. You should've let me kill him when we got the chance" Sasuke said.

"I know.." Naruto said. "But this time we'll get him dattebayo! I'll finish this myself!"

"Yourself?"

"He hurt Himawari and my village. None of this would've happened if I had got rid of him years ago on that mission.."

"Ah, the Moon one.." Sasuke replied. "Naruto, even if you wanted to kill him you couldn't. It doesn't suite you.."

"It doesn't matter. Toneri hurt my family and he must pay dattebayo"

Sasuke sighed. As a father, he understood how Naruto felt. If something like that would've happened to Sarada he would've gone insane. But it was Naruto this time, and he had to be there for his friend.

"Naruto I don't know what exactly you have in your mind, but remember that you're not alone in this.."

Naruto nodded and smiled, "Thanks teme.. Now let's get our village back dattebayo!"

Meanwhile I was resting in my room, processing everything.

'I must do something. I can't stay here'

But how? Toneri got my eyes, how would I be able to fight him? Also, Kawaki isn't with me anymore.

I turned my head where Boruto was. I knew he was ordered by dad to take care of me.

"Nii-san.." I said. "How exactly Toneri got Kawaki?"

I sensed him scratch his head, "He...He activated his curse mark completely. He suddenly started screaming and all, then he changed and forgot about us completely.."

He continued, "But it was something he was expecting to happen dattebasa. He told me to take you somewhere safe before going insane.."

Boruto saw me stood up from my bed and he tried to help me stand up. "What are you doing Hima? You should-"

"I have to go" I replied, "I must find him and get my eyes back."

"B-But you can't! You just woke up and-"

"Boruto, I'm tired of people telling me that I can't do a thing when in reality I proved them wrong" I snapped. "I'm going no matter what you say okay?!"

Then I heard him laugh.

"What's so funny about it?" I asked annoyed.

"Nothing. It's just that it's what we expected." he said.

'We?'

"What are you talking about?"

He grabbed me gently by the arm. "Come on Hima."

"B-But wait! What are you doing?!?"

"You're gonna need help if you want to find Toneri and Kawaki for your eyes dattebasa. Dad and Sasuke-sensei are planning an attack on the Hidden Leaf so-"

"An attack on the Hidden Leaf?!?!?"

"Long story short, it was invaded and we're gonna get it back." he said. "Trust me Hima, it'll gonna be fine."

He took me to where apparently dad and Uncle Sasuke were. It was a noisy room and apparently they were moving a lot of things.

"Nii-san where are-"

"Boruto! What are you doing here with Hima-chan!" yelled Hanabi while approaching us.

"I'm looking for dad. Himawari wants to get her eyes back." he replied.

"Hmmm..good then while you find him I'm gonna help Hima change right?"

"Change? Why?" I asked while she giggled.

"Well, you aren't going to war in a pajamas right?" she said. "Now come on, let's put you the suit you had before.."