Part 44

I never thought it was gonna be so soon. Or that the hate could be so much.

Hell or that what I'm about to do is a
that important even the Hokage considered a top secret mission!

I really don't know how to feel. It's been a year since we told him about my visions and suddenly, I got myself into a whole of work and preparations for my upcoming journey.

Yes, aunt Hanabi, old Kakashi sensei and my mother helped me out with my night academy studies so I could get enrolled into the official shinobi list of the village. I still don't belong to a team cause I've been considered to be part of the ANBU Unit, but that's another issue.

I spent great part of the whole year studying and training sp when the time comes, I'll be prepared to deal with whatever challenge I face during my journey.

I still hear his voice, which makes me miss him dearly. I got used to not sleeping thanks to him so yeah.

Today I saw uncle Sasuke gave Sarada-chan and aunt Sakura his goodbyes. Although I didn't saw him being so affectionate, I know that deep in his heart, he cares a lot about his family.

I didn the same with mine. Dad and Boruto didn't know what to do so I just embraced hem in a tight hug, letting them know that everything's gonna be fine.

As for my mother? Well, I hugged her too! We understood each other better so farewell words weren't needed.

"Let's go!" Sasuke's voice could be hear from a few feets afar. So I ran up to him while everyone stood at the village gates, waving at us.

My life has had it's ups and downs but I've somehow reached my dream of becoming a kunochi. I have endured a lot of challenges but it doesn't mean I have to stop and give up. I know Kawaki's out there, waiting and hoping Kami that I'll find him. He trusted me the same way I trust in him.

I don't know what I'll find or face during our journey. All I know is that it's a risky task. But no matter what happens, I know we'll find a way to complete the mission, and come back home safetly.

"Can you sense his chakra?" Sasuke's voice caught me by surprise.

"Hmmm...yes. It comes mainly from the East" I reply after a while.

"Hn." he said while changing direction. East it is.

'Just hold on Kawaki, I know you're our there. And I'll find you, I promise.'

The End