Part 22

He felt pain all over his body as he woke up. He was covered in rocks and  dirt as he realized what had just happened.

"Hana!" he yelled as he remembered the girl about to get stabbed by Momoshinki.

He searched for his sword. He walked a few miles until he found it. Lot's of Otsusuki members were dead. But he didn't cared, he was desperate to know if she was okay.

He tried to find Momoshinki's body. He rembered the clone's boddy getting smashed by a gigantic rock during the avalanche.

'He's probably dead'

He continued walking to see if there was any sign of shinobi's survivors. Maybe they all died too. Or at least someone managed to escape.

He felt his red curse mark activating. That meant that his original target was close and alive.

"So, some of them escaped" he murmured while smirking. Soon, he felt himself tracking the Uzumaki chakra all over the forest.

Suddenly, Hana's image crossed his mind. Was she alive?He remembered her calling his name right after she released an arrow. Why did she called him so desperatetly? He remembered getting ready to kill the Uchiha heiress before the explosion happened.

'The explosion'

"What if..?" He shaked his head in denial. She couldn't have died. She is a prodigy! She can't die that easily, she has this determination...this strong will..

The chakra he was tracking became stronger. He kept on following it until he reached an old, abandoned house.

"So they hide you here.." he said while standing on a tree and getting ready to attack. But suddenly, he heard a lot of voices yelling.

"There are many types of chakra over there.." he murmured while trying to listen. Then the sounds became louder and frantic.

'Are they..fighting?'

Then he gasped. His heart suddenly ached as he saw the scene. A boy with grey hair pulling the dark hair of a young girl he knew.

'What the heck is going on?'

He was about to step in and stop the fight but the girl's features made him stop. That wasn't the girl he knew from the camp.

It was her.

The target, his target.

'No it can't be! They look alike! It's...it's impossible!!'

But then, her words comfirmed his worst fear.