Part 20

The whole battle stopped. I looked at where the sound came from and saw how lots of rocks started falling from the mountain.

'It...worked?'

I began to smile micheviously before turning to Momoshinki. I saw how every Otsusuki soilders began panicking as they saw the rocks fall.

Then I heard his yell.

Suddenly I saw his cold, white eyes met mines with such fury as he raised his sword. I felt his sword hit my stomach from side to side before falling to the ground.

"Hana!!" I heard Kawaki's panicked voice as I stood up. I ignored him.

I started running away while grabbing Boruto and Sarada's arms to take them with me.

"What the hell is happening?!?!" yelled Boruto confused.

"It's an avalanche you baka!" Sarada replied while running and making the retire signal to everyone.

Meanwhile, the rest of the camp members started running away. Kyo managed to create a cave as a shelter for everyone.

"Katsuro!! Bring them here!!" she yelled as Sumire, Metal Lee and Iwabe arrived with and injured Takeo.

"Nara! Akimichi! Move your ass up here now!!" Ayame yelled while running and showing them the cave.

"Aww come'on! Give me a break!" Chocho said exhausted.

"Chocho quit complaining and move!" Shikadai said while grabbing her by the arm.

"Just shut up and move! We don't have time for such- aahh!!" Ayame said before the ground moved, making her fall from the mountain.

"Ayame!!" Hisoka yelled while arriving at the cave with Mitsuki and Katsuro. They all watched her fall until Inojin rescued her while flying on one of his birds.

"You okay?" Inojin asked while catching her.

"Hai, thank you!" she said. "We gotta get your team."

"On it!" he said before flying to get the rest of his team and going back to the cave.

Meanwhile, I kept on running with Sarada and Boruto. I knew I was getting tired, maybe from the cut I received from that bastard. But I ignored it.

'Go to the cave, go to the cave, go to the cave!'

"There!" I said while running with Boruto and Sarada. But then the ground started moving.

"The hell!!" Boruto said in shock.

"We gotta jump!" Sarada said while jumping to the other side of the ground, arriving at the cave. Boruto followed her too.

'It's just one jump Hima. One ninja jump to save your life!'

"Come one Hana!" Boruto said, cheering me on.

I was about to move but then I felt a lot of pain in my stomach. I looked down and I distinguished the blood marks out of my dark clothes.

"Hana you can do it!!" Sarada yelled.

"Jump Hana!!" Hisako yelled.

'I have to do this.'

"Jump!"

'I can do it!'

"Jump!"

'I will do it!'

"Jump!"

But then the ground moved and suddenly I found myself falling from the mountain.

"Hana!!" Boruto yelled in horror. "We gotta do something dattebasa!!!"

"Boruto don't-" Sarada yelled while he jumped off the cave to catch me. Mitsuki suddenly stood up and used his arms to catch Boruto.

Meanwhile, I kept on falling. This is it, I'm going to die. My eyes burned as hell. I couldn't control it this time. I felt dizzy. I started losing my consciousness.

"Hana!!!" I heard Boruto's yell in the distance. But I didn't care, I wasn't in the mood of listening to him.

"Hana!!!!"

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms grab me. Then I stopped falling, instead I felt myself going up.

"You got her?!" Mitsuki asked.

"I got her dattebasa!!" Boruto replied while Mitsuki finished on pulling them up. "Thanks Mitsuki, she's unconscious."

"Let me check her!" Sumire said while getting close to her. Then she gasped as she saw the injury. "Kami-sama! We gotta move quick!"

"We gotta move to a safe spot" Kyo stated. "I don't know for how long this cave can keep us safe"

"Understood, Hisako" Sarada said. "Do you sense some enemy's chakra?"

"Everything's clear for now" he said.

"Good. Then let's move quick before something else happens."

Boruto offered to carry Hana in his arms before parting. As they left the cave, he looked at the unconscious girl with concern.

"Just hold on Hana. Everything will be okay.."