IX

Ginny's P.O.V. :

"You actually got your nose smashed by a garage door?" Blaise asked Hermione.
(Btw- this actually happened to me, it hurt but was pretty funny)

She nodded, pink-faced and slightly smiling. "Like the big door that muggles use to park their cars in."

That explanation alone was enough to make me laugh even harder.

"Yeah, I looked like Rudolph for a week," she added. Realizing that we didn't know who he was, she then explained it. By the end of that, we were once again rolling on the floor laughing. Blaise, Hermione, Malfoy, and I were still sitting around the table after supper telling embarrassing stories.

A knock sounded from the door, loud enough to cease our laughing. "I'll get it," I tell them, but Hermione stands up as well. The knock sounds again, in an impatient way. "Coming," I yell, halfway to the door already.

The guys stand up as well, but I didn't notice. I opened the door to see Harry and Ron. Not with the loving look on their face, but with a hard cold expression that I knew would be the only face I'd see from them again. Fine, they wanted to be rude about it then I was going to be rude as well.

"You need something," I asked in an annoyed tone.

Ron answered, "I'd like the record player back and the kitchen appliances."

Hermione stepped forward, "You know good and well that that record player came from my family and that I bought the kitchen appliances because you can't even cook."

I noticed Harry sending me an apologetic glance, but I couldn't look in his direction. I didn't want to worry over him now.

A chair moves in the background.

"Who's that?" Ron asked trying to see around us.

"Some friends, now please just go. We told you both that we needed time and one day isn't near long enough," I replied.

Unfortunately, Malfoy and Blaise walked up right behind us.

"Yeah, you heard the lady. Now be a good weasel and leave with Potty here," Malfoy said, which possibly irritated them more.

"Really, them Hermione. The Death-Eater and his sidekick!" Everyone except Hermione slightly gasped at Ron's accusation.

Harry then looked at me, "Come on, Ginny, just because us four aren't on total speaking terms doesn't mean you need to go and hang with the wrong crowd."

My mouth opened in shock.

"It's been two years, you both need to quite being prejudice. They didn't cause the war!"

"Ginny! They as much as killed Fred! And now you want to be all buddy, buddy with them! Go ahead and pick them over your own family: it probably doesn't even bother you that he's dead!"

His words were like a slap to the face and I clenched my eyes to keep the tears down.

I can't believe he said that to me.

"Ron!" Harry shouted, shock written on his face.

If I would've looked up, I would have seen Hermione's face harden in anger. A hard and icy voice rang through the air that sent chills down my spine, her voice got dangerously low and quiet. "Ronald Weasley. Don't you ever, talk to her that way again, or I swear that you will wish you would have never lived."

She pushed them both into the hallway. He looked sort of embarrassed at the scolding he received, but his pride made him feel the need to get the last word. As they turned around to go, she began to close the door.