XXIX

☝️☝️😂😂 hahahahahahaha. Man that's funny, just look at his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaise's P.O.V. :

*tap*    *tap* *tap*

"Ughhhhh." I heard from beside me.

I crack my eyes open to a whole bunch of red hair.

What?

Ginny then sits up quickly, hitting heads with me in the process.

"Ow," I spit out, holding my head. "You have a hard head."

She held one hand to her head while the other helped her struggle out of my arms. I released her, not even realizing that I was holding on to her, and let her stand up. Even in her sweatpants and oversized t-shirt she looked beautiful. And her messy hair that was all over the place was adorable.

"What time did Draco say Hermione needed to be at work?"

I wrack my brain for the time. "Ughh, I think he said 8:30. Why?"

Her eyes widened before she ran to Hermione's room and started banging on the door. "Hermione! Hermione, get up you have fifteen minutes till you have to be at work!" I get up and walk down the hallway towards Ginny. Ginny bursts into her room only to come back out. "She's not here. She obviously didn't come home last night because her clothes aren't in her laundry hamper."

She pulled out her wand. "Expecto Patronum." A blue light appeared in front of Ginny, forming into a beautiful horse. "Hermione, you have fifteen minutes till you have to be at work, come back to the apartment and change." She waved the horse off and it trotted through the living room and disappeared as it went through the door.

She went and sat down on the couch. "Don't you have to go to work," I asked her.

"No, they're making repairs to the quidditch field today so everyone has the day off."

"Well I have to go get ready for work at 9:00, so I'll pick you up here at the apartment for lunch at noon. Yeah?"

She nodded and smiled. "I'm going to go do some shopping in a little while, but I'll be back before noon."

I walk over to her and pull her up by her hand. I tilt her chin up with my hand and lean downwards, kissing her lips softly before pulling back.

Her face was slightly red and a smile had appeared on her lips.

I smirked before heading towards the door. "I'll never get used to that." I heard a laugh as I closed the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's P.O.V. :

"Draco."

"Draco."

"Hmm," I murmured, my senses slowly awaken as I hear someone call my name.

"Draco!"

I open my eyes to see Hermione leaning over me a pink and yellow sky in the background.

Pink and yellow? What?

"Draco look. The sun is coming up," she says, staring at the sun that begins to shine through the buildings in awe.

She closes her eyes as the sun's rays shine on her face. Her long hair moves slightly in the breeze while small pieces float in the air, making it look like she was out of a picture.

I smiled slightly at her.

Gone was the bushy hair from their childhood and in its place were strands of natural brown with occasional red hues shining in the morning sun, glowing nicely against her fare skin. Her lips had just enough red and pink, making anyone think that she had lipstick on. But no, the color was natural. As were her dark toffee colored eyes, that others may mistake as chocolate. Once you got close to them, though, it was like a whole new world of browns. Carmel, cinnamon, chestnut. All the shades of brown were there. So very unordinary.

But then again, nothing was ordinary about Hermione Granger.

"Beautiful," she said, staring at the colors that temporarily stained the sky.

"Stunning," I replied, still looking at her. She didn't seem to notice though, too captured in the scenery around her.

We laid back in the chair and talked for an hour or two.

Did you know that her favorite color is blue?

She said blue is the color of the stormy, deep ocean and the sky on a sunny day.

Did you know that her favorite snack is chocolate covered bananas?

I'm not quite sure really what those are, but I'll have Ginny help me send some to her at the office.

Suddenly, a horse patronus galloped through the roof door and stopped right in front of us.

"That's Ginny's," Hermione stated.

"Hermione, you have fifteen minutes till you have to be at work, come back to the apartment and change."

As soon as Ginny's voice ended, Hermione sprang out of her seat and grabbed my hand.

The world went black for a second as I felt my head being squeezed before my feet hit solid ground in front of her apartment.

I clutched my head, starting to feel the small headache. "Ughhh."

"Crap. Sorry, Draco I forgot to tell you," she added, reaching around in her purse for her keys.

"It's okay. Just warn me next time, will you," I respond, already feeling the headache fade.

Before she had a chance to find her keys, the door opened and Blaise stepped out, a smirk resting on his face.

I smiled, realizing why he was smiling. "Well someone's happy."

He ignored my comment, before looking at Hermione. "You better hurry and get in there. Ginny about knocked your door down looking for you this morning."

Her eyes widened. "Right." She goes to run inside when she stops and turns back to me. "Thank you for last night and this morning, it was nice. Pick me up at noon in the office, yeah?"

"Yeah," I replied.

She then leans up on her toes and kisses me on the cheek before running through the door and closing it.

My mouth hung open in shock at her straightforwardness. Although, she never ceases to surprise me.

I smile a little.

I then see Blaise's smirk grow at my expression.

"Well someone's happy."

I punched him in the arm. "Oh shove off," I remarked, the smile still on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hey Guys! Thank you so much for your amazing votes and comments. I enjoy reading your feedback and it just brings a smile to my face. Thanks for reading!

Dr. Pepper or Root Beer?

Wendy's or Chick-fil-A?

This last question could determine your fate....kidding....

No I'm not.

Vote if you like, comment for fun, and read on :=)

Love you guys! Stay groovy!*