XI

Hermione's P.O.V. :

"I can't believe I agreed to this," I mumbled to myself as me and Ginny made our way to the apartment down the hall the next morning.

"Come on Hermione, you know that this is the only way the plan is going to work," Ginny told me, for what was probably the fifth time. "Don't worry I'll be there with you the whole time."

"Okay," I said to her. "I can't believe I'm actually doing this," I muttered to myself. "I raised my hand and knocked on the door. "Ginny, what am I going to say...." I turned around just in time to see her running around the corner back toward our apartment. "Ginny!" The door then opened to reveal a very shirtless Draco leaning against the doorframe.

Dear Merlin, I thought as my knees went weak. "Hi," I said lamely, kind of dazed.

Umphh, came a voice from down the hall. "Ginny!" I yelled again.

"I got her!" Blaise said as he rounded the corner carrying a struggling Ginny.

I turned back to Draco, looking him up and down. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Are you checking me out, Hermione?" I shrugged, trying to play it off while my stomach churned.

"Can we come inside?" I asked, noticing that we were making a quite amount of racket in the hallway. He gestured inside so I walked past him and into the living room, looking around the apartment as I did. We sat down in the living room as Draco grabbed a t-shirt and joined us.

"So what was it you needed?" Blaise asked as he poured us some tea and sipped from his.

"Boyfriends," Ginny answered abruptly enough that Blaise started choking on his tea. I grin at her bluntness.

"Come again," Draco said while patting Blaise on the back, confusion evident in his voice.

"Look we need your help," I told them. "We're trying to get back at Ron and Harry and the only way it will work is if you'll agree to this huge favor of pretending to date us."

"Why us?" Blaise asked, finally able to get his breath back.

"Harry and Ron absolutely despise you both so it would drive them crazy if we started dating you," Ginny answered.

Blaise leaned back against the couch and put his hands on his face for a couple of seconds before sighing and replying. "Don't know why you weren't both put in Slytherin," he mumbled to himself before answering, "I'm in."

"Really?" I asked surprised. Walking over to the couch and sitting down beside Ginny.

"Yeah. I got to thinking and, I mean, there's always a chance that this could end badly, but a Slytherin can't pass up a good dose of retaliation!"

Draco looked between the three of us as he rubbed his chin, narrowing his eyes as if he was deep in thought when he looked at me.

"Complete humiliation and revenge?" He asked and I nodded. "I'll do it," he said as Ginny and I started smiling, only to turn to me, "-but only if you do me a small teensy favor as well."

"Ookkkay," I said slowly. He looked a little nervous before I replied.

"Well you see, my mother is trying to set an arranged marriage with the Parkinson's, but I absolutely hate Pansy. And the only way to avoid that mess is for me to already be in love with someone, because if I was then she would never break up my relationship. Ummm, so I need you to- well, you need to-"

"Spit it out," I replied, fearing what he's about to say.
"We need to have dinner with my mother."

*Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying the story so far.

So how do you think Hermione will react? Will Cissy approve of her?

Comment your thoughts and keep reading to find out. Love you guys! Stay groovy!*