XVI

Ginny's P.O.V. :

"Yeah!! Let's go Ginny!!!" A voice shouted from the stadium seats. "Who chases the best, better than all the rest? Ginny does!"

A loud cheerful voice rings through the air as we practice the plays for the game against Puddlemere United next week. My green practice robes flap around me as I pass the ball to Morrigan who throws it in the top hoop, beating Anne, our Keeper, who dives to catch it. Anne misses and kicks it away right in front of the left hoop. I drop down just in time to grab it and score.

"Yeahhh!" I look over into the stands by the locker rooms and notice that it is Blaise cheering up a storm. He then starts to dance and sing loudly.
"Celebrate good times, come on! Na nana na na na na na, WAHOO! Celebrate good times, come on. Let's celebrate."

Amused looks are given by all that can hear towards the person in the stands.

I roll my eyes and fly towards him, seeing as practice just finished.

"Weasley! Weasley! Weasley! Weasley! YEAHHHH-"

I clamped my hand over his mouth, cutting off his intense cheering. "That's enough out of you Zabini." I told him with an amused look on my face.

He pouted but then a small smirk appeared on his face. I slowly removed my hand.

"What's wrong with me wanting to cheer on my GIRLFRIEND!!!!" He shouted with a smile, gaining the attention of the rest of my teammates.

I once again rolled my eyes, "Great. I was going to wait to tell them right before we left for lunch, but now I have to deal with squealing women while I get ready to go."

We both looked down to the girls at the locker room entrance to see them all smiling and staring.

I looked back to Blaise to see that same mischievous smirk on his face.

"Now run along and get ready. We have a lunch date," he said, loud enough for the girls to hear.  They squealed. I groaned and gave him a pointed look.

"Really. You just made it worse." He smiled. "But then you already knew that. Didn't you?"
He just smiled once more.

I turned around to head to the locker room, when his hand wrapped around my wrist and pulled me back into his chest. He leaned his face on my shoulder. I blushed but looked straightforward, trying not to meet his gaze.

"That wasn't a proper goodbye now was it?" Against my better judgement, I turned to look at him to answer only to realize how close he actually was.

Don't lose your cool, Ginny! I told myself.

"Goodbye Doctor. I'll see you in a minute." He stared at me for a second before composing himself by smiling again.

This isn't real. Remember, half of her brain told her. The other half argued, Oh but look at that smile.

With that, I walked out of his grasp and into the locker room, only to be ambushed by my teammates.

"OMG was that Blaise Zabini? Like the Bad Boy hottie in person?"

I choked out a laugh at the mention of him being a 'bad boy,' aware that he was as tame as a puppy.

"Are y'all a thing?"

"Y'all are so cute together!"

I quieted them down. "Yes, that was Doctor Zabini-"

Morrigan put her hand over her heart, "He's a Doctor too! It's official! I'm sold!"

"-and yes, he is my boyfriend."

I was tackled in hugs. I had already told them about Harry and Ron dumping Hermione and I so it wasn't much of a surprise when Anne spoke up.

"You too are so cute together!"

"Thanks!" I replied.

"I'll back off then," Morrigan said with a playful smile.

"Yep, because he's all mine," I declared.

I showered and changed clothes while they gushed over my dress. Anne helped me with the hair in makeup though.

"Wow you look stunning," Morrigan said as she walked up.

"Thanks! And thanks, Anne, for your help," I told her as I gathered my purse and left to meet Blaise.

I walked outside to see him in the same white button up and black slacks as awhile ago. He looked up and froze with an awestruck expression. I begin to feel self-conscious.

"Is it too much? I can go back and change if-"

"No, no it's perfect. You're perfect." He blushed slightly. I blushed a little too.

"Blaise there's no one around. You don't have to pretend," said as I walked closer to him.

He stepped closer to me till he was directly in front of me. "Who said I was pretending."

Unease settled in my stomach, but I pushed it aside and smiled slightly.

His carefree smile came back onto his face. "Now let's go get something to eat."

He held out his arm in a joking gesture, "My lady."

Laughing, I grabbed ahold of his arm.

I thought back to what I said earlier about him being all mine. Would it really be such a bad thing to fall for Blaise Zabini?

I don't know much about how fake relationships go, but I feel like ours is moving a little quickly. And what scares me the most is that I don't think I mind.

*Hey guys! Thanks so much for your reads,votes, and comments. They are so much fun to read and just brighten my day.

How did y'all like the Blinny chapter?

Who's your OTP, Dramione or Blinny?

Love you guys! Stay groovy!*