Coming soon

*(Just updated my bookshelf and since y'all liked it so much last time, I thought I'd do it again)*

Okay, so these are all in the works, so they're not released yet, but I'm super excited about all of them! They all take place in the Harry Potter universe, but I have yet to decide if all three are connected. Chiaroscuro and Speechless are connected so you may see some similar characters in both stories.

Summary:

Summary:

After spending fifteen years in the wrong dimension, Jane Aquila is suddenly thrown into a world of make-believe when she is transported to 1994 and in a world that she thought was only stories.

With the knowledge of knowing what's going to happen next, Jane's plan is to take on the Harry Potter wizarding world one step at a time and save those who's lives weren't saved in the books.

Her first life: Cedric Diggory

Started: June 3, 2020

(This book starts in the Chamber of Secrets and Jane is a fourth year Hufflepuff.)

///////////////////////

Summary:Chrysanthemum "Chrys" Wilder notices everything

Summary:
Chrysanthemum "Chrys" Wilder notices everything. And by everything, I mean everything about George Weasley, of course. It's not like it matters, seeing as every time she sees him, she freezes up and can't even get a word out.

That's not really a problem, until she accidentally and inadvertently made him assume that she's mute.

What's else can she say except: oops.

Correction: What else can she NOT say?

Started: July 18, 2020

(This book starts in the Goblet of Fire and Chrys is a fifth year Ravenclaw.)

/////////////////////

Summary:"Not everything is black and white, well, unless you're me

Summary:
"Not everything is black and white, well, unless you're me."

//////////

For exactly eleven years and three hundred and sixty-four days, Carla's life was perfect.

Until it wasn't.

When she woke up to an unsettling feeling that something bad was going to happen, she was immediately on edge, but even she wasn't prepared for what was to come.

What should have been a day of celebration turns into a tragic accident when Pandora Lovegood creates a spell, not only killing herself and Carla's parents, but also causing Carla to lose a majority of her eyesight.

With her world turned upside down, she finds herself scrambling to pick up the pieces of her now broken life, take care of her brother, move on, and create her own future.

As time changes and problems arise, she begins to realize that maybe 20/20 vision was never the sight that she was intended to have in the end.

Started: May 21, 2020

(It is tbd what year the book will start in, but Carla is a Slytherin)