XX

*Poor Snape 👆....anyway....*

Hermione's P.O.V. :

"Bloody Hell!"

Popcorn flies all around me as a T-Rex comes out of nowhere and eats one of the men. I turn to the left to see Blaise and Ginny covered in popcorn, clutching onto each other. Though, I'm not sure that they were just doing it because of the T-Rex, or just to get closer to each other.

Ginny did tell me how she used to fancy Blaise a little during their time at Hogwarts, but didn't think he liked her back. From here though, it looks like Blaise fancies her too.

I'll have to ask Draco about that later, I thought to myself.

Speaking of Draco, I turned my head to the right to see him sitting next to me, eyes glued to the screen and popcorn in his mouth as he's totally engrossed in the movie.

"Bloody muggles! The Dino's died for a reason!" Blaise said to the TV while the ground shook in the movie, signaling that the dinosaurs were coming their way.

"Why does she have the flashlight on? You stupid girl!" The T-Rex heads towards the car. "I can't watch!" Ginny said, snuggling further into Blaise's embrace while covering her face. Yet I still see her peaking through her fingers to watch the movie.

Once the movie ended, we changed the pillow fort back to the regular living room and sat on the couches. "That was a neat movie," Draco said, being the only other person to not jump during the movie, besides me.

"When you said dinosaurs, Hermione, I didn't expect them to be killing people," Ginny said, seated right next to me.

"Although it made me jump, the movie was bloody brilliant," Blaise said. Draco looked at his watch and stood up.

"Blimey, it's 10:36. We better take our leave, Blaise."

Blaise stood up and walked over to us. "Thank you for the lovely night, ladies. Ginny, I'll see you tomorrow at lunch." He kissed her hand, making her blush. He smiled at her redden cheeks.

I bet he did that on purpose. They made eye contact for a second before he walked over to me and went to kiss my hand as well.

Instead, I pulled him into a hug and whispered in his ear, "There's no need to flirt. She likes you too, just don't break her heart like he did."

He pulled back with a small blush and smile on his face and a look of understanding, looking towards Ginny before glancing towards me and walking towards the door.

Draco then hugged Ginny, then hugged me. This hug felt different than the one from Blaise. His arms enclosed mine and his back muscles were tense underneath my hands. His scent of spearmint was as strong as it was when we were on the floor in front of the closet. He smiled and his eyes found mine and held them.

"We have dinner with my mother tomorrow night. Wear something nice, but not formal. I have tomorrow off from St. Mungo's so I'll take you up to the office to show you where you will be working in the morning."

I smile back and nodded my head, feeling the need to impress his mother.

"Does 8:30 sound good?" He nodded, then looked between Ginny and I. "Thank you both for the wonderful evening."

"Goodnight Ginny." He nodded towards her as he made his way towards the door. "Night Hermione," he said softly, smiling in my direction before leaving out the door after Blaise.

I went and locked the door after him but then turned around to come face to face with Ginny's eager, squealing face. My eyes widened at her outburst.

"Did you see how he looked at you Hermione?!"

"Ummm..."

"I know it hasn't been very long since Ron, but he looked so lovingly at you and it was so sweet-"

"He was not looking at me lovingly. Even then, I can't move on that quickly, Ginny. It's been what? A week or two since they left us. I mean, yes, he's smart, handsome, kind, funny," she gave me a knowing look. "Oh don't look at me like that. I'm just not sure that my heart is ready to trust just yet."

She nodded her head a little in agreement. I then started smiling while I ran over and jumped on the couch. "You and Blaise, though, looked quite comfortable with each other if I do say so myself." She walked over and sat on the loveseat, blushing and smiling lightly.

"Is is too early to say that I do feel comfortable around him. I mean, did I really love love Harry, or did I just love the idea of loving him? With Blaise, though, he just makes me laugh, a lot." She pauses in thought before looking back at me. "I mean, I would rather be broken up with Harry than still be with him when I'll never be a priority, you know?" I nodded, seeing what she meant. "And maybe the universe was trying to tell us that they weren't right for us and trying to give us a second chance."

Her words hung in the air, as our thoughts swirled.

"Maybe- Maybe Blaise and Draco are our second chance."

She stood up. "I don't know what is going to happen between us all, but it feels right to be with these two." I though about her words. "I don't know. Goodnight Hermione, I'm heading to bed."

"Goodnight," I replied, still lost in Ginny's words about our lives.

*Hi guys! Thanks so much for voting and commenting! Hope you are enjoying the book! Now for the questions....

How do you think the supper with Nacrissa is going to go?

Vote if you like it, comment for fun, and read on :=)

Love you guys! Stay groovy!*