Just one minute, that's all I ask of you.

I need to start out with this, there are not enough words in my vocabulary to describe to you how much your support has meant to me.

But since I'm a writer I will give it my best shot.

Now I know you could be rolling your eyes and thinking 'Yeah, yeah this is some generic thank you' but listen to me, it's not.

I can't tell you how many times I burst out laughing because of your reaction to a cliff hanger, a cute moment or simply your odd comment.

I can't tell you how many times I smiled as I wrote knowing how a single line would affect you.

I can't express the amount of times I was touched by the unbelievable love and support you showed me, this book and Carter.

Even if you were a silent reader or simply voted, know that what you did was not little at all! Because that one act means more to me than you could possibly know. For with that one act you said 'yes, I will encourage you'. And you did.

If it was possible I would travel to where you are and buy you a gallon of ice cream. You have been a never ending source of happiness to me. You truly will never know what you mean to me. When I say I love you, I honestly mean it because you deserve it. Because you have shown me love.

Awhile ago I decided if my sister was the only who read my stories I would be happy. So the fact that you are reading it is astonishing. I can't believe that you are part of my story.

With all of my heart I thank you for being more amazing, loving, caring, wonderful and supportive than any author deserves, including me. Truly this simple message does not come close to saying all that you mean to me. Please know that you have my heart and undying gratitude.

Thank you a million times over! Muchas gracias! Heel erg bedankt! Merci beaucoup! Grazie mille! Tusen takk! Muito obrigado! Tack så mycket! Aad baad u mahadsan that! Ich danke dir sehr!  Gelek sipas! மிக்க நன்றி  mo dupe lowo yin lopolopo! बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद  ඔයාට බොහෝම ස්තූතියි Много благодаря! Mauruuru nui koe! Maraming salamat! Շատ շնորհակալություն Děkuji mnohokrát! Terima kasih banyak! Mange tak! Dziękuję bardzo!  огромное спасибо muito obrigado! Asante sana! Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều!
بہت بہت شکریہ   شكرا جزيلا

Smile! You still have an epilogue!

*********************************** 

To those who I got to know from your voice in the comments over the past months as you stayed with me for each update.

(It amazes me how much longer this list gets with each book)

This is in no specific order.

CarniaHolmes dancinaway lynxkitten65 theaxbank jennifer_IV babyface8869 belle_harrison  aakifasheik Bibliophile2468 istayuptoolate Greatbritt16 Phoenix_Quake -marichat 10emr37 TheBookLover1209 whocaresnerdbrains15 mariajenkins143 bookaddict46 bluedrop77 TheMelodyStar hotheadedtruths NadiaA47 WhatYouSayingg -ItsCalledReading- melaniedscs bookkisses sofiazqk TheMythicalPanda WritingLike_Wolves lovingfantasy2476 ZipZer0 Annfictastic Griff-FanFic1933 mermaid_19_  22songsunsung TheHealingAid Kari_Dunk bullentinboard SA_icegirl JetFlashStarGirl kellylvernon Bookshop_till_I_drop SincerelyAQueen Minah_URK myths4n6 CuzlCan14 maunie17 LogannStockman05 Goals2017 marvel_kid_ akamiarose TeamFoster-keefe Atu-D2 xxOXYMORONxx nonabritt2000  WeirdReaderAndWriter amateurinresidence Khloe_Maey toobadbye SManapuri Tay50412 booklovernkya umm_____ Anchor_AJ atouchof_madness kxy_xoxo famiisola Unwritten_x3 Nixiine1 adjecentangles AnonymousSunshine chels- teaminternet123 BinkaBrummer stephanienoela Grem0418 Praimfaya01 CupcakeKammie Unabashedly_Me FantasticRhea andrea_1833 zeee423 TheSleepReject JKSOlu bookn3rds4life XxPandasteinxX CharleenJas sammie_kan TiairaBre liofrancis MysticReader7

babypink62 MelissaKoi LeinQii MyNameIsHannah MClementine patbercud dorkyleen BrookieRhiannon15 sentimentalrevieres DanielleRMC CrazyWizzy kutekitty7 LanaLover01 miss_literature cryingoveraguy_nah queen_of_awkwardness CaitlinTeirney Mica_Love2 randomperson2143 c0rpse canyouseeilovetoread ChocoVirus RichieHomes arrie_zale

If for some reason you've been with me from the beginning and I made a mistake and didn't put you up there please tell me right now and I will fix it!