Bunk beds :3

Kaito carried the two boxes into the room then put them down with a loud crash onto the floor. Shuichi turned around and locked the door, avoiding eye contact with the rest of his dorm-mates.

Kaito looked around the room at the available beds then turned to Shuichi. "That's a shame, I wanted to bunk with you but seems like he's already taken the bottom bunk." Kaito said, pointing towards a smaller boy.

Kokichi's smile turned into a smirk. "Boo hoo! I was here first~"

"Listen here, he's my sidekick and we're bunking together." Kaito walked right up to Kokichi and crossed his arms angrily.

Shuichi stepped into action, "Kaito.. don't.. he was there first. Maybe you could go on the top bunk on the other bed.. I don't think he should have to move."

Rantaro looked up from another book, "Yes, sure, you can go on the top bunk of this bed."

Kaito huffed loudly before shooting Kokichi a look. He slid his boxes over to where Rantaro was sitting.

Shuichi walked over to his bunk and awkwardly climbed onto it and put his phone back on charge. They were all sitting on their bunks, Kaito putting some things away from his tightly packed boxes. Kaito tried to make conversation with the group, "So, introductions then?"

No one replied. Rantaro didn't even look up from his book.

"Well, my name is Kaito Momota, I'm studying Engineering, I want to be an Astronaut someday." He let out a loud laugh, "I want people to call me the luminary of the stars and it's going to happen because I'll make it happen."

"Rantaro Amami. Liberal Arts." Rantaro introduced himself, hardly looking up from his book.

Kokichi greeted the group, waving his arms around extravagantly, I'm Kokichi Ouma, and I'm studying Law."

Everyone then turned to Shuichi who was sitting on his bed. Shuichi looked up at them and suddenly realised it was his turn, "Oh, uhhh.. Shuichi Saihara... Law."

Kokichi looked over at him, with another wide smirk on his face. 

Shuichi took a deep breath then got down from the bunk. "I'm going out to explore the campus and maybe to buy some food for us all." Shuichi shrugged, "D-Does anyone else want to come with me?"

"I will have to decline." Rantaro replied politely.

"I still need to unpack, thanks bro." Kaito declined.

Shuichi was about to leave when Kokichi spoke up, "Leaving without me?~"

"Sorry.." Shuichi said turning to face him, "Come on then."

Kokichi got up from his bed and walked up to Shuichi who was quite a bit taller than him. Shuichi opened the door and they both walked out of the room, locking the door after them.

The two of them started the decent of the four flights of stairs, walking next to one another in silence. When they had gone down the first flight, Kokichi said, "Thanks for the door, y'know, earlier?"

"No need to thank me."

"Seriously though, I was really surprised, especially because you're a pretty good looking guy!~" Kokichi replied, causing Shuichi to blush slightly.

The rest of the stair-trip was silent. When they eventually go outside of the building, they started to head towards the town which wasn't that far away.

"Y-You're studying Law, right?" 

Kokichi turned his head to face Shuichi, "Uh, Yeah.. you to?" Shuichi nodded, stroking the back on his neck nervously.